BY GIVENCHY

An exceptionally smooth, long-wearing lipstick. This lipstick adds sexy, light-reflective color to the lips as it nourishes and hydrates with powerful antioxidants. Rouge Interdit is more than a lipstick: it's a fashion accessory with a designer signature. The black and silver tube is an objet d'art adorned with a ribbon at one end that unlocks this beautiful piece. Wear anytime, in any circumstance. When applied, it immediately soothes and softens. Its fine, spreadable texture melts over the lips.

Suggested Usage:
-Wear alone or pair it with a lip liner close to that of your Rouge Interdit shade for high-definition makeup.
-Top with gloss for added shine.

Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is so smooth and creamy is a delight right on your lips. Love the packing and lipstick holder is so cute. The color is fabulous and you can wear it anytime. the price is a lil high but i don't mind because the lipstick is worth it. i usually just wear this alone no added moisture no cracking when lipstick fades. " in 13 reviews
  • "Beautiful color, long lasting, and doesn't taste bad. What's not to love? It's definitely worth the money!" in 7 reviews
  • "Such a great nude. Good for medium skin tones, since it has a peach undertone to it. It also has some shine and moisturizing. Love the packaging too!!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "I Love this lipstick it's so smooth and the color is natural looking. I bought this one and a orange(fruity orange) I love these lipsticks" in 4 reviews
Jennifer B.
Greenville
Purchased at: Sephora
The color Serial Nude is truly the perfect nude. I have had a very hard time finding a nude that looked good with my light to medium skin tone with cool undertones, and this one is truly perfect.
Fin C.
Tulsa
Review for: 06 Rose Nocturne - warm brownish pink, 25 Rouge Révélateur - made-to-measure dark red more...
Very pretty and soft. The color is buildable. It’s very creamy, “satin” describes it very well. I expected it to transfer, but surprising it stayed on. I recommend.
BaronessCountess C.
Review for: 10 Boyish Rose - brownish red, 26 Midnight Red - metallic bright red more...
This Givench Lipstick was ok. It went on very satin and glossy. I didn’t see a very big wow factor. I do looove the packaging though! It’s really cute and expensive looking! I don’t think it’s very long lasting! It’s decent!
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
It’s a beautiful red lipstick. Goes on so smoothly and it feels like nothing on the lips. It has a nice velvety finish and it stays on fir a long time. I definitely recommend
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this lipstick so much! The packaging is so beautiful (and fun to open) and the colors and formula of the actual lipsticks are gorgeous. They're lightweight and apply evenly, and are surprisingly long lasting, given the satin formula. If you're looking to treat yourself I'd definitely recommend one of these lipsticks.
Tiffany D.
Plano
This color is my absolute favorite nude shade. It is so easy to wear, can go with any makeup look, and is perfect all year round. The formula, however, leaves something to be desire. It is not as moisturizing or long lasting as I would hope for, considering the price point. However, a little lip balm and some reapplying can remedy this.
JULES A.
Maywood , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg this rouge! I am obsessed with this lipstick. The ingredients and texture is nice and smooth. The color last a very long time but I still reapply and touch up during the day. A little pricey but a great high end product!
Kay L.
Review for: Other more...
This is such a beautiful lipstick. Their colors are all very pigmented and vibrant. I like the smooth formula that glides on so well on your lips! It’s pretty long lasting. I’m satisfied with this lipstick.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm in love with this lipstick! I love the smooth texture, the staying power and these bold beautiful colours! Works wonderfully over a lip liner. It's a 100% attention getter. For the price of $34, I'm happy with it.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This lipstick killed it for me! This has a buttery formula with great pigmentation, the formula sits so comfortably on the lips the satin finish gives my lips a lucious plump look. This product did meet my expectation and I do see myself picking up more shades! I currently have shade Serial Nude and it's the perfect warm pinky nude that compliments my skin tone perfectly. The only reason I am giving this product 4 out of 5 stars is because I found that I did have to reapply after meals or through the day,but that is defiantly normal with any satin lipstick. The price point is alittle highly at $34 but I defiantly recommend picking a shade up as a nice "treat yo self" gift. I will defiantly be picking up more shades of this lipstick I have my eye on urban nude or street rose next!
Kay P.
Laval
Was it tested on animals or is it test free?
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Usually I can't stand lipstick, but I want to wear something nice when going out. Does it dry up your lips and does it have a greasy feeling to it?
Nickie B.
Is it matte?
Ann-Marie H.
Does it transfer while wearing?
Yesica Y.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is it an all day wear? Does it stain?

Amazon