BY GIVENCHY

An exceptionally smooth, longwearing lipstick. This lipstick adds sexy, light-reflective color to the lips as it nourishes and hydrates with powerful antioxidants. Rouge Interdit is more than a lipstick: it's a fashion accessory with a designer signature. The black and silver tube is an objet d'art adorned with a ribbon at one end that unlocks this beautiful piece. Wear anytime, in any circumstance. When applied, it immediately soothes and softens. Its fine, spreadable texture melts over the lips.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

gabrielle J.
Ft Washington, MD
Review for: 14 Fruity Orange
I love this product and color so much. The color actually pope and looks nice on my skin so I appreciate it a lot. The only thing I don't like is the price. But I must admit that it was worth it and if a color speaks to me I'll buy it.
Tori L.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is so creamy and awesome. I love the shade 315 Framboise and it just makes any look pop. Pretty long wearing when used with lip liner. Though it is pricey, it is definitely worth the splurge. It's my all time fav.
Dahlia J.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: 04 Racy Brown
This product is very smooth and doesn't dry out your lips the way a lot of matte lipsticks do. The color could be a little more pigmented, but it has a wonderful tone
Uena M.
Salvador
Soooo pretty! I loved lipstick, and this is amazing.I want try this! Look amazing, I always love to find new lipsticks and I think this is perfect.
april p.
Review for: 10 Paradise Pink
Love the rich color and moisturization it gives to my lips.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: 20 Illicit Raspberry
I love this lipstick so much! The packaging is so beautiful (and fun to open) and the colors and formula of the actual lipsticks are gorgeous. They're lightweight and apply evenly, and are surprisingly long lasting, given the satin formula. If you're looking to treat yourself I'd definitely recommend one of these lipsticks.
Karolina B.
I purchased the color "Boyish Rose" at Sephora. It's a creamy (satin) bright dusty rose color. I love the color, the feel, and after eating some Chipotle, it's still pretty much in place, in need of a small touch up. It's pricey but I say you pay for quality, and the quality is great.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I got the shade Street Rose as they have just reformulated these lipsticks. I am in LOVE!!

Has black rose oil so it's hydrating, long wearing pigments helped it survive breakfast, lunch and coffee AND I like the packaging too!

I plan on buying a lot more :)
Aliyah J.
York, PA
I absolutely loved this lip stain due to the fact that it wasn't dry on my lips; it was super moist and comforting! The packaging was spot on and honestly I would recommend this to everyone that enjoys a good lip stain! It looks good on any skin tone and honestly it would look amazing on darker outfits!
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. Not the most pigmented which is why I took a star away. It does have nice luxurious packaging. I feel fancy when I use this! I'm not sure if I would repurchase again though. I have other givenchy lipsticks I like more.
Was it tested on animals or is it test free?
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually I can't stand lipstick, but I want to wear something nice when going out. Does it dry up your lips and does it have a greasy feeling to it?
Fabiola B.
Simi valley
Is it really worth the price honestly?
Ann-Marie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it transfer while wearing?
Connie L.
Amarillo, TX
How long does the product stay on during the day?