BY GIVENCHY

An exceptionally smooth, longwearing lipstick. This lipstick adds sexy, light-reflective color to the lips as it nourishes and hydrates with powerful antioxidants. Rouge Interdit is more than a lipstick: it's a fashion accessory with a designer signature. The black and silver tube is an objet d'art adorned with a ribbon at one end that unlocks this beautiful piece. Wear anytime, in any circumstance. When applied, it immediately soothes and softens. Its fine, spreadable texture melts over the lips.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: 20 Illicit Raspberry more...
I love this lipstick so much! The packaging is so beautiful (and fun to open) and the colors and formula of the actual lipsticks are gorgeous. They're lightweight and apply evenly, and are surprisingly long lasting, given the satin formula. If you're looking to treat yourself I'd definitely recommend one of these lipsticks.
Karolina B.
I purchased the color "Boyish Rose" at Sephora. It's a creamy (satin) bright dusty rose color. I love the color, the feel, and after eating some Chipotle, it's still pretty much in place, in need of a small touch up. It's pricey but I say you pay for quality, and the quality is great.
Aqsa P.
amazing pigmentation and true to color on site listing and its honestly such a dreamy smooth perfect product! it goes on perfectly, lasts long, its luxurious feel is incomparable and the packaging is so fantastic. i recommend this to anyone who wants to buy a luxury product that is worth it!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
So I got the shade Street Rose as they have just reformulated these lipsticks. I am in LOVE!!

Has black rose oil so it's hydrating, long wearing pigments helped it survive breakfast, lunch and coffee AND I like the packaging too!

I plan on buying a lot more :)
Aliyah J.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely loved this lip stain due to the fact that it wasn't dry on my lips; it was super moist and comforting! The packaging was spot on and honestly I would recommend this to everyone that enjoys a good lip stain! It looks good on any skin tone and honestly it would look amazing on darker outfits!
Lauren M.
I like this product. Not the most pigmented which is why I took a star away. It does have nice luxurious packaging. I feel fancy when I use this! I'm not sure if I would repurchase again though. I have other givenchy lipsticks I like more.
Kelsi A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Creamy, lightweight formula that doesn't dry out my lips at all (although I won't say that its hydrating). I love the packing too! "Nude in the Dark" is my new favorite every day shade. My only issue is that it's pricey, but it is Givenchy so you're paying for the name essentially.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Other more...
I've picked up two of these and both are so incredible.  They're definitely expensive but absolutely worth it.  They last a long time, which is rare for me, and apply perfectly.  I never need a lip liner, which makes it so much easier to apply on the go.
Sarah M.
Morrisville, NC
Review for: 23 Fantasy Pink more...
This lipstick is absolutely phenomenal and a definite favorite. The pigmentation is incredible, the color really shows up and looks almost exactly to the tube, the packaging is gorgeous, the product itself is worth the money. The formula is sooo amazing. It is so moisturizing so softening it doesn't even feel like I am even wearing a ipstick, and overall it is very creamy and very smooth. I RECOMEND THAT YOU BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!
lily j.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 12 Sensual Rose more...
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Usually I can't stand lipstick, but I want to wear something nice when going out. Does it dry up your lips and does it have a greasy feeling to it?
Was it tested on animals or is it test free?
Yesica Y.
Moreno Valley, CA
Is it an all day wear? Does it stain?
Ann-Marie H.
Does it transfer while wearing?
Nickie B.