Givenchy ROUGE INTERDIT Magic Lipstick Noir Revelateur 62 0.12 oz uploaded by Fabiola G.Givenchy ROUGE INTERDIT Magic Lipstick Noir Revelateur 62 0.12 oz uploaded by Renee H.

BY GIVENCHY

A magic lipstick that enhances the natural color of the lips. This natural color-enhancer brings a touch of dark mystery for feminine and romantic lips. Its pigments react with the skin's pH, thus its color evolves differently on each woman. The stick looks black, but always leaves a transparent bitten effect. see more...

Givenchy ROUGE INTERDIT Magic Lipstick Noir Revelateur 62 0.12 oz
  • "Looks can be deceiving! It's a very sheer black, that add just a nice touch of depth to your natural lip color. It adds shine, but isn't very long lasting. Nice grab and go color for sure!" in 5 reviews
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
I am in loved this lipstick I love that it's black and it's a perfect shade for my lips. When I don't want to wear lipstick everyday I used it on my lips and it's gives that exact color and shine that I want for my lips. I am a big Givenchy fan for their makes and skincare lines and will buy it again anyway of the week. I will recommend to all my friends and family members.
Jerrika D.
i have a deluxe sample size of this .. i use this mostly as a lip balm .. the color is a nice sheer berry on my pigmented lips . i have sensitive lips so i’m just glad it doesn’t make me peel too much .. not sure if i’d get a full size of this
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
I saw this lipstick and was very curious as to how it would actually work.  Sephora offered a deluxe sample size as a point perk, so I had to try it.  I loved it so much that I bought the regular size, used up that tube, and ordered another one.  When I put this on, it turns the most beautiful berry color.  It is literally the perfect shade for me.  It kind of stains my lips, so it stays on the whole day, which is nice.  I know the color is different for everyone, so if you're able to get a sample that would be really helpful.  That way you could see if it adjusts to a color that you like.
Catherine F.
Don't be put off by the dark color!  I tend to wear tinted lip balms over glosses and lipsticks and I love this product. It is sheer upon application and is very moisturizing. I also think it has a lovely scent. This is my go to lip product and always make sure it's in my bag!
Destinee M.
I got this as a birthday present from my mom and when she gave it to me she told me just try it that's not the color it will be on your lips. I was thinking this is not going to look good on me but had to try it. I love this lipstick the color is a beautiful berry color and the formula is amazing it's very comfortable like a lip balm. I'm very fair and didn't think it was too dark on me it was perfect and when it faded it still looked good just a lighter shade. It's pricey but I will definitely repurchase.
Ellen C.
Hazard, KY
I was skeptical about this product the first time I used it. It really didn't do much to my natural lips besides moisturize them. It was kind of just like using chapstick. However, over the weekend I used it over a matte lipstick and it was awesome! It took the color and made it a little darker!
Maria H.
Sebastopol, CA
Love this, excellent low maintenance purse must if you are on the run and don't want to have naked lips. It enhances your lip color with a slight dark tint and provides moisture, definitely a must have!
Wendy V.
This is my go to for a natural lip and some moisture! It is completely sheer. It has nice lasting moisture and enhances your natural lip color. I keep this in my car so I always have it when I go somewhere.
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love this lip stain. It's thin like a lip balm but super pigmented. The color lasts for hours and I love the plummy color I get when I apply it. It's so cool that no two people get the same color
Mariah C.
San Antonio , TX
Elsa W.
Is this worth it?
Barbara T.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Does this really work? I've been wanting to try it for a while since I always have a hard time deciding on a lipstick color. Where can I buy this lipstick?
Thais A.
North Carolina
I’ve always wanted this one... Does the color stay for a long time?? The “revelation” color is pigmented or just a stain? Is more for the red, purple or pink side ?