MakeupLip MakeupLipstickGivenchy
ROUGE INTERDIT Magic Lipstick Noir Revelateur 62 012 oz

Givenchy ROUGE INTERDIT Magic Lipstick Noir Revelateur 62 0.12 oz

by Givenchy

A magic lipstick that enhances the natural color of the lips. This natural color-enhancer brings a touch of dark mystery for feminine and romantic lips. Its pigments react with the skin's pH, thus its color evolves differently on each woman. The stick looks black, but always leaves a transparent bitten effect.

I like this product
I’ve always wanted this one... Does the color stay for a long time?? The “revelation” color is pigmented or just a stain? Is more for the red, purple or pink side ?
Is this worth it?
Start your review of Givenchy ROUGE INTERDIT Magic Lipstick Noir Revelateur 62 0.12 oz!
Product Highlights
Looks can be deceiving! It's a very sheer black, that add just a nice touch of depth to your natural lip color. It adds shine, but isn't very long lasting. Nice grab and go color for sure!in reviews
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Givenchy ROUGE INTERDIT Magic Lipstick Noir Revelateur 62 0.12 oz uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is wow!!! It looks deep purple/black in the tube. When you put this product on it brings out your natural lip color, it does not show up dark at all. If I am going for a natural look this Givenchy is my go-to. I am glad I decided to try this product and would buy it again.
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
I saw this lipstick and was very curious as to how it would actually work.  Sephora offered a deluxe sample size as a point perk, so I had to try it.  I loved it so much that I bought the regular size, used up that tube, and ordered another one.  When I put this on, it turns the most beautiful berry color.  It is literally the perfect shade for me.  It kind of stains my lips, so it stays on the whole day, which is nice.  I know the color is different for everyone, so if you're able to get a sample that would be really helpful.  That way you could see if it adjusts to a color that you like.
Ellie F.
El Paso, TX
Givenchy ROUGE INTERDIT Magic Lipstick Noir Revelateur 62 0.12 oz uploaded by Ellie F.
I added before and after pics so you can check it out. I have very pale lips and this turns into a gorgeous berry shade. It feels like a balm. Super hydrating and very silky. It is a little on the pricey side (I got it as a gift) but I would totally buy it! Highly recommended!
Ericka R.
This product is great and works amazingly! It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely purchase this product again.
erika A.
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love this product! If i could only use one beauty product for the rest of my life, it would be this product. It is so cool and produces such a beautiful berry shade custom to me! The product is black in the tube and once you put it on, it changes color due to the pH of your skin, and creates your very own custom berry shade that is perfect for your skin tone. the product is so moisturizing and looks very natural. Love it!
fiona T.
Edwards, CA
Givenchy ROUGE INTERDIT Magic Lipstick Noir Revelateur 62 0.12 oz uploaded by fiona T.
This lipstick is sooo cool! It looks like it would be black but it's actually a dark sheer! It darkens the look of your natural lip color and it is very smooth and shiny. Definitely recommend people give it a try!
Nerissa B.
West Haven, CT
This is the first piece of make up that I bought from Givenchy and I love it! I never can tell what color looks best on me, well I no longer have to think. It's so interesting to see the same lipstick come up 3 different shades because it was used by 3 different people. So awesome!!
Jacqueline T.
Amazing!!! Love this lippie & the different effect it has on everyone- never seen it look bad on anyone! Love the shine, the lip color enhancement- it is also moisturizing as well. When used alone- great for anytime & also works nicely in combination with other lip color products. Definitely my favorite in this class of products.
Savy G.
schaumburg
Givenchy ROUGE INTERDIT Magic Lipstick Noir Revelateur 62 0.12 oz uploaded by Savy G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have a different shade it’s very sheer not my favorite might just use it on my cheeks
Erin S.
Cartersville, GA
Givenchy’s Rouge Interdit Magic Lipstick Noir Revelateur 62 is one of my best kept beauty secrets. The formula is so smooth and comfortable on my lips and provides a natural enhancement to the color of my lips without forcing me to commit to a full on lipstick for day or night wear. It is easy to apply and I can wear without ever having to worry about it smudging or ending up somewhere it doesn’t belong. I also love the dramatic effect of putting on a “black” lipstick even though it obviously doesn’t go on black whatsoever. I’ve bought literally 4 tubes of this product over time and don’t see it leaving my regular rotation any time soon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...