Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsGivenchy
Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration

Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration

by Givenchy

What it is: A skincare-infused color lip balm made with 95% natural origin ingredients* to nourish, visibly plump, & smooth the lips, with up to 24H of hydration.

Formulation Type: Lip Balm & Treatment

Benefits: Hydrating, Long-wearing, Plumping

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid & Vitamin C: Energizes, visibly plumps, and adds volume for healthy-looking lips- Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps the lips.
- Shea butter & Rose Oil: Soothes, hydrates, and nourishes.
- Pink pepper extract: Protects against dryness.

Ingredient Callouts: It comes in recyclable packaging.

What Else You Need to Know: 9 marbled shades combine skincare ingredients with a sheer wash of color to deliver a hydrating, soothing finish on the lips, and up to 8H of plumping effect. Shade 001 adapts to the pH of your lips to create a perfect customized color. Encased in couture pink leather, the ultimate beauty accessory.

Research Results:
- 95% natural origin ingredients
- Long-lasting hydration for up to 24 hours**
- 8-hour plumping effect***
- 8-hour wear for shade 001 & 6-hour wear for marbled shades***
- Soothed and moisturized lips day after day
- Creamy texture and comfortable to wear
*Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 5% contributes to optimising the formula’s integrity over time as well as its sensorial texture. **Instrumental test on 10 volunteers ***Instrumental test on 20 volunteers"

Is this balm worth the Hype
Does this lip balm contain any SPF?
How long does this last until you have to reapply?!
Start your review of Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration!
Franciele M.
Leona Valley, CA
Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration uploaded by Franciele M.
Review for: 303 Soothing Red
First of all can we talk about the packeting. Very elegant, makes you wanna Keep using all day just so everyone can see him. The color is great. Goes well really nice. Perfect for day time.
Lynne C.
Manvel, TX
Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration uploaded by Lynne C.
Review for: 102 Feel Nude
5 stars for hydration and 5 stars for lip tinting. Love the Feel Nude shade because it gives you just the right amount of lip color that is perfect for an everyday “no makeup” look. Doesn’t really work for plumping.
Ngoc M.
Glendale, CA
Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration uploaded by Ngoc M.
Review for: 303 Soothing Red
The color does not look like it does on the models vs on my lips. I have to apply several times to get some sort of color. I get it, it’s a lip balm but it’s not very moisturizing. The packaging, the applicator, the texture all felt very luxurious but alas it is too expensive for me to purchase. I’ll stick to my $2.99 Maybelline Baby Lips when purchasing a lip balm.
Destiny S.
Riverdale, IL
Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration uploaded by Destiny S.
Review for: 102 Feel Nude
It was so soft made my lips tinted and not chapped I love the packaging seems so expensive which it is definitely recommend
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration uploaded by Ebony C.
Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration uploaded by Ebony C.
Review for: 102 Feel Nude
I received Feel Nude lip balm for my honest review and I really love it. the packaging is beautiful and the quality of the applicator is amazing. It's very nourishing and leaves your lips 👄 smooth. Great overall experience.
Alessandra H.
Davie, FL
Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration uploaded by Alessandra H.
Review for: 117 Chilling Brown
I’m in love with my Givenchy Le Rose Perfecto Hydrating Lip Balm. So smooth to apply and keeps my lips feeling soft for hours.
Tai C.
Review for: 333 L'Interdit
Omg!! I’m in love with this lip color. It’s glided on easy and makes my lips feel soft and plump!! Highly recommended. This was also a very complimentary red for me. Thanks Givenchy!!
Tali L.
Hollywood, FL
Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration uploaded by Tali L.
Review for: 037 Rouge Grainé
I have been using the Givenchy Rose Perfecto Lip Balm for the past few weeks and am impressed by its rich, buildable pigmentation. It applies smoothly, leaves your lips feeling slightly tingly (I didn’t notice any plumping effects), and well-moisturized. It has a slight and discrete rose-y scent and the packaging is sleek.
brenda M.
Angleton, TX
Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration uploaded by brenda M.
Review for: 037 Rouge Grainé
love it! super soft lip balm, perfect shade! no bad taste, definitely felt lips hydrated. packaging was great! stayed on for a good while. definitely recommend if you want something other than lipstick.
Katelynn S.
Apopka, FL
Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration uploaded by Katelynn S.
Givenchy Rose Perfecto Plumping Lip Balm 24H Hydration uploaded by Katelynn S.
Review for: 037 Rouge Grainé
Super grateful to have this product! The packaging is glamorous, and that itself made me enjoy opening it and admiring the stick. It’s a very soft- leathery almost- pink casing and the chrome was quite fingerprint proof for me. As far as visually appealing, this wins. The pigmet in this shade is strong and I love red. Initially, the scent upon opening the container was not very pleasant. It was an attempt at smelling like fresh roses, but was overbearing and overdone. The stick itself is thin, making it well for lip corners or to avoid accidental overfill. I wasn’t expecting so much sheer gloss when I applied this but it was not faint or satin. Lipstick wiped right off with a paper towel. Long wear? I’d suggest another brand or product. Overall I love it; however, there’s just a couple things to nitpick at.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...