Givenchy Radically No Surgetics Restorative Age Defying Concentrate uploaded by Alecia R.Givenchy Radically No Surgetics Restorative Age Defying Concentrate uploaded by valentina l.

BY GIVENCHY

This rich, velvety serum is a radical weapon for intense, overall regeneration and repair. It gently envelops the face and neck in a veil of nourishing, enhancing and plumping comfort. A MEASURABLE RESTORATIVE EFFECT ON THE NINE STRATEGIC SIGNS OF SKIN AGING* Intensely renewed, revitalized and restored, the skin's overall youthful appearance is visibly boosted. The skin is smoother. Wrinkles are corrected. Fine lines are toned down. The skin is firmer and fuller. It appears less slack and denser. The complexion is more radiant and brighter, and skin tone is evener. * Tests conducted on 32 women after 4 weeks of treatment.

Jessi D.
Derry, NH
So you need the tiniest amount after washing your face before bed around your eyes and mouth omg it's incredible I do not have any fine lines or wrinkles but that's why you invest in your skin care routine and this product has done wonders for my 40 year old skin
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Le regalĂŠ este producto a mi mama hace un mes, no tenia referencias de el pero por ser una marca prestigiosa me decidi por comprarlo, y realmente quedĂł encantada con lo rapido que ha obtenido resultados, ha sido suave con su rostro y lo ha hidratado.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I love any skin care product from Givenchy and this looks like an awesome great product that will be great for my scared so I must purchase it as well so I can try it at least I'm still in love with just looking at the packaging I am ischinger junkie like I said so I really would love to try
Kendall B.
Love love love it! My face sometimes gets dehydrated and starts to show fine lines, and when lotion doesn't work- I pop this on and it makes you wrinkleless for 2 weeks if you continuously apply every other night! It keeps your face hydrated and happy! Love it!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I'm only 27 and I don't have a lot of visible aging but I still use this product from time to time on the dark circles under my eyes and on my forehead where I have some slight wrinkles and it works great, it makes my skin plum and looking fresh!
Maya S.
I gave this product to my mom a month ago, I had no references but because it was a prestigious brand I decided to buy it, and I really was delighted with how fast it has obtained results, has been soft with his face and has hydrated it.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
A little goes a long way ... this serum makes your skin feel so brand new!!! I only have a sample of this so I can't state any other benefits .. only what i noticed with the amount I had .. too expensive for me to buy ..
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
What a difference a month makes. This product really works. I am one of those people who have got to see it to brlivebit..so when my girlfriend who I hadn't seen in a couple of months came over and she looked so much younger. .I just had to know what dhe had done..She told me she was using this product for about 6weeks now and I was a little skeptical but I figured I would give it a try..
It didn't even take the full month before I could see that it was beginning to make a difference in the kines around my eyes that I had tried everything one. Soin after people were beginning to tell me how good I was looking. This product truly is a keeper, I have made it a part of my daily skin care routine. I definitely recommend you give it a try,
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
A great product to prevent wrinkles of the skin and lines of expression, besides that it hydrates the skin and leaves you the impression of a healthier skin. I love it for mature skins, dry skins. recommended.
mandy l.
tyler, TX
I always apply this to my skin early in the morning and late at night after I was my face and I've noticed huge changes in my skin with this like less wrinkles and fine lines and skin looks younger
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This looks awesome! Anyone have a review? Xo🌺❤️
Rubi L.
Where can I purchase this?
Krystina J.
Gardner, MA
How much is this?
Layla J.
I am seriously dying to try this! I hear its AMAZING
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
I really need this try this! I would fall over for a chance to give this product a go! I've heard good things about this brand but am curious what you all think? Have you tried it?! Any pros or cons?