Add a Photo

By GIVENCHY
#156 in Serums

This rich, velvety serum is a radical weapon for intense, overall regeneration and repair. It gently envelops the face and neck in a veil of nourishing, enhancing and plumping comfort. A MEASURABLE RESTORATIVE EFFECT ON THE NINE STRATEGIC SIGNS OF SKIN AGING* Intensely renewed, revitalized and restored, the skin's overall youthful appearance is visibly boosted. The skin is smoother. Wrinkles are corrected. Fine lines are toned down. The skin is firmer and fuller. It appears less slack and denser. The complexion is more radiant and brighter, and skin tone is evener. * Tests conducted on 32 women after 4 weeks of treatment.

Photo (1)
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
June 19, 2017, 5:42 a.m.
Review for: Givenchy Radically No Surgetics Restorative Age Defying Concentrate 30Ml/1Oz
What a difference a month makes. This product really works. I am one of those people who have got to see it to brlivebit..so when my girlfriend who I hadn't seen in a couple of months came over and she looked so much younger. .I just had to know what dhe had done..She told me she was using this product for about 6weeks now and I was a little skeptical but I figured I would give it a try..
It didn't even take the full month before I could see that it was beginning to make a difference in the kines around my eyes that I had tried everything one. Soin after people were beginning to tell me how good I was looking. This product truly is a keeper, I have made it a part of my daily skin care routine. I definitely recommend you give it a try,
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
May 7, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
So you need the tiniest amount after washing your face before bed around your eyes and mouth omg it's incredible I do not have any fine lines or wrinkles but that's why you invest in your skin care routine and this product has done wonders for my 40 year old skin
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
May 6, 2017, 5:59 p.m.
Le regalé este producto a mi mama hace un mes, no tenia referencias de el pero por ser una marca prestigiosa me decidi por comprarlo, y realmente quedó encantada con lo rapido que ha obtenido resultados, ha sido suave con su rostro y lo ha hidratado.
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
June 12, 2017, 10:58 a.m.
I'm only 27 and I don't have a lot of visible aging but I still use this product from time to time on the dark circles under my eyes and on my forehead where I have some slight wrinkles and it works great, it makes my skin plum and looking fresh!
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
May 6, 2017, 12:25 a.m.
This product is absolutely amazing, its repairs and plumps up your skin. This product will give very soft and luscious skin. It met my expectations very well, I would definitely buy this product again it works great!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
June 14, 2017, 1:01 a.m.
So I'm in skincare and have used a lot of different serums for the face, this one In particular is smooth and hydrating for me since I don't have any face wrinkles. but personally would suggest for mature skin to REALLY see results.
christa l.
christa l.
kutztown
May 6, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
I love the way this makes my skin feel. It makes my skin feel nice and soft, but most importantly, clean. I would love to buy this again and I would also recommend this to some family and friends. My skin is oily and I love this.
Helana P.
Helana P.
Circleville, OH
May 6, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Love this product! Feels very smooth on the skin. I bought it from Ulta in Ohio. I started using this about a month or so ago and I absolutely do not regret it. I wish there was more ounces of product, but I still recommend.
Maya S.
Maya S.
June 10, 2017, 1:10 p.m.
I gave this product to my mom a month ago, I had no references but because it was a prestigious brand I decided to buy it, and I really was delighted with how fast it has obtained results, has been soft with his face and has hydrated it.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA
May 7, 2017, 7:57 p.m.
A little goes a long way ... this serum makes your skin feel so brand new!!! I only have a sample of this so I can't state any other benefits .. only what i noticed with the amount I had .. too expensive for me to buy ..
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This looks awesome! Anyone have a review? Xo🌺❤️
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price?
beautystylemama u.
beautystylemama u.
Toronto
Where can i find this in Canada?
Rubi L.
Rubi L.
Where can I purchase this?
Can this be used anywhere on the body (wrinkly stomach skin after babies?)