Add a Photo

By GIVENCHY
#174 in Serums

This rich, velvety serum is a radical weapon for intense, overall regeneration and repair. It gently envelops the face and neck in a veil of nourishing, enhancing and plumping comfort. A MEASURABLE RESTORATIVE EFFECT ON THE NINE STRATEGIC SIGNS OF SKIN AGING* Intensely renewed, revitalized and restored, the skin's overall youthful appearance is visibly boosted. The skin is smoother. Wrinkles are corrected. Fine lines are toned down. The skin is firmer and fuller. It appears less slack and denser. The complexion is more radiant and brighter, and skin tone is evener. * Tests conducted on 32 women after 4 weeks of treatment.

Photo (1)
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

So you need the tiniest amount after washing your face before bed around your eyes and mouth omg it's incredible I do not have any fine lines or wrinkles but that's why you invest in your skin care routine and this product has done wonders for my 40 year old skin
LEAR30946 angelys O.
LEAR30946 angelys O.

Love this product!!!! I use this every day!  Feels very smooth on the skin. My skin looks so healthy and amazing before this!!!I would love to buy this again and I would also recommend this to some family and friends. My skin is oily and I love this!!!
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC

Le regalé este producto a mi mama hace un mes, no tenia referencias de el pero por ser una marca prestigiosa me decidi por comprarlo, y realmente quedó encantada con lo rapido que ha obtenido resultados, ha sido suave con su rostro y lo ha hidratado.
christa l.
christa l.
kutztown

I love the way this makes my skin feel. It makes my skin feel nice and soft, but most importantly, clean. I would love to buy this again and I would also recommend this to some family and friends. My skin is oily and I love this.
Helana P.
Helana P.
Circleville, OH

Love this product! Feels very smooth on the skin. I bought it from Ulta in Ohio. I started using this about a month or so ago and I absolutely do not regret it. I wish there was more ounces of product, but I still recommend.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA

A little goes a long way ... this serum makes your skin feel so brand new!!! I only have a sample of this so I can't state any other benefits .. only what i noticed with the amount I had .. too expensive for me to buy ..
Sierra R.
Sierra R.

This product is absolutely amazing, its repairs and plumps up your skin. This product will give very soft and luscious skin. It met my expectations very well, I would definitely buy this product again it works great!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL

A great product to prevent wrinkles of the skin and lines of expression, besides that it hydrates the skin and leaves you the impression of a healthier skin. I love it for mature skins, dry skins. recommended.
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON

Now this is absolutely stunning!Awesome formula! Amazing brand ... love the way this product is made . Works
Amazing! Definitely worth the buy & would repurchase!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Clovis, CA

I notice fine lines around my eyes and neck so I used this and it wasn't that bad. I'm gonna give it time to see how much more it can do.
The Cookin Mama V.

Gardner, MA

How much is this?
Rubi L.
Rubi L.

Where can I purchase this?
Michaila F.
Michaila F.

When do you apply this? Like after or before moisturizer?
Brandi K.