BeautyFaceFace MakeupGivenchy
Radically No Surgetics Age Defying & Perfecting Foundation SPF 15

Givenchy Radically No Surgetics Age Defying & Perfecting Foundation SPF 15

by Givenchy

Formulated with the DERMO-TARGET System, Age-Defying & Perfecting Foundation's flawless coverage also performs two precise actions on the skin:
- On the surface: An exclusive Hyalurosome with time-released Salicylic Acid exacts a controlled restorative effect for smoother, glowing, radiant and even-hued skin.
- Deeper down: A patented Cyclosphere rapidly delivers the restorative effects of African Birch on the cellular level for to smooth lines, firm, and tone the skin.
In addition, a combination of SPF15 - PA++ filters protect the skin from the primary cause of skin aging...the sun's harmful rays.

Never had any Givenchy foundation. Is it easy to apply and also long wearing?
Start your review of Givenchy Radically No Surgetics Age Defying & Perfecting Foundation SPF 15!
How would you rate this product?
Mariam F.
Alexandria
I love this foundation. I didn't pick my exact shade here. But I love the one I have. It gives such a natural look, it makes you're skin seem flawless without feeling that you have so much foundation on.
Sumaiyya J.
Secunderabad, Telangana State
This foundation gives a smooth and proper application. It gives just the right amount of coverage which will blend into your skin without making you look cake-y.
Its pump dispenser makes it hygenic. I love the fact that it's only slightly fragrance​d!
Would definitely recommend to anyone with combination to dry skin!
Would definitely recommend to anyone with combination to dry skin!