BY GIVENCHY

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A velvety-smooth and easy-to-apply, quad eye shadow palette. Prisme Quatuor, the new shadow palette from Givenchy, is the makeup must-have for sweeping on eye color with long-wearing effect and easy application. Dress eyes in these four gorgeous shades alone, featuring nine variations of colors and finishes. Inspired by the Givenchy four part harmony, the Prisme Quatuor allows for the creative expression of color through four unique shades in a compact that work alone or together to provide a long lasting, beautiful result. The shadow shades range include two mother-of-pearl intensities ranging among matte and satiny to glittery and mirror shine. This palette features a black lacquered case with silver touches for a modern and very chic design, and every shade allows you to switch from casual to sophisticated makeup in one stroke. see more...

Review (1)
Meisha M.
For the price point, and prestige name associated to this product I would've expected a lot more. As with most luxe eyeshadows that I own, I notice there's always an emphasis on shimmer. They are very pretty colors, but my palette seemed "dry"? They just did not go onto my eyelids easily at all! I tried patting, using my fingers.... maybe I got a bad batch? I wasn't impressed.