MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerGivenchy
Prisme Primer 02 Rose 1 oz/ 30 mL

Givenchy Prisme Primer 02 Rose 1 oz/ 30 mL

by Givenchy

A collection of color-correcting, cashmere-soft primers that melt into the skin, for a luminous and mattifying complexion. These smoothing, hydrating, oil-wrangling, radiance-boosting formulas color-correct while creating a luminous-yet-matte complexion. These easy-to-apply, brilliantly-blendable tones will transform and fine-tune your look and help foundation look fresher longer. Each perfecting primer is also infused with Givenchy's unique Beauty Blooming Complex which contains magnolia for radiance, rose for smoothing, and pansy for hydration* plus SPF 20 broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect skin against sun damage, because at Givenchy, beauty and brains go hand-in-hand. This universal, sheer, mattifying primer, visibly mattifies shiny areas and reduces the appearance of pores on all skin tones. It comes in three hues to fit a broad range of skin needs. 02 Rose (a pale pink) was created for light skin tones; it revives skin for a natural freshness. 05 Vert (a soft green) was designed for all skin tones; it tones down redness and balances the complexion. 06 Universal Mattifying (a sheer, matte cream) is ideal for all skin tones; it creates a smooth base while reducing the appearance of pores*In vitro test*Except for the mattifying shade. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Givenchy Prisme Primer 02 Rose 1 oz/ 30 mL!
Jessica A.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Givenchy Prisme Primer 02 Rose 1 oz/ 30 mL
What it is: A beauty filter priming cream that preps the skin for a luminous base, leaving it meticulously matte and radiant in seconds.
George B.
Review for: Givenchy Prisme Primer 05 Vert 1 oz/ 30 mL
My makeup always looks gorgeous with this primer. I personally use the green one because I have a good bit of redness in my cheeks from past acne, and I like to go neutral with my foundation, so I use this primer in my problem areas to correct and then go in with a my foundation and it does wonders. My skin looks blurred, my makeup stays on all day. All around a great color correcting primer. Be warned, it is pigmented, so you don't want to use this on top of skin that doesn't need color correcting.
Claudia A.
Review for: Givenchy Prisme Primer 02 Rose 1 oz/ 30 mL
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I cannot stress this more, everyone involve with the makeup world should try this primer. I have tried many primers, and I always go back to this primer! Today currently I’m up to my fifth Givenchy primer, I always use the Rose one.
Katie R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Givenchy Prisme Primer 02 Rose 1 oz/ 30 mL
I’m not sure that I got much benefit from this primer. It goes on nicely and gives a nice dewy look, but I didn’t feel like it helped my foundation set any more nicely than if I hadn’t used this. I’ll give it a few more tries but probably won’t buy again.
John Bryce P.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Givenchy Prisme Primer 02 Rose 1 oz/ 30 mL
Such a good primer this is one of those primer that I can wear with or without makeup. This combats dullness of this skin gives a beautiful glow to the skin also color correct. I highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling to find a solution for a dry looking skin after makeup.
Emily C.
Latham, NY
Review for: Givenchy Prisme Primer 05 Vert 1 oz/ 30 mL
I really like this primer. My skin is pretty red and uneven tone so this helps even that out and create a more neutral base for my makeup.
Jolynn J.
Fife, WA
Review for: Givenchy Prisme Primer 02 Rose 1 oz/ 30 mL
Probably the best primer I've used so far. Very light, but makes my pores disappear. It has a very sophisticated face cream smell, which I love, and a little goes a long way. Not too oily for my face, but gives a nice glow. Definitely would purchase again!
Tamar M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Givenchy Prisme Primer 02 Rose 1 oz/ 30 mL
Despite the lack of/negative reviews, I decided to give this a try because I’m in a never ending pursuit for the perfect primer that isn’t drying, keeps my make up in place all day, smooths pores and gives a little glow. Which I recognize is asking a lot of a primer. I had super low expectations, but was very pleasantly surprised. It’s not like any other primer I’ve tried in that it’s kinda an all-rounder. It doesn’t do everything to the maximum standard, but it does do it all. It gives a glow without look like an oil slick, whilst keeping the make up totally in place and makes my skin a lot more flawless/smoother than usual. Feels good on the face and I’m definitely liking it a lot more than other popular primers I’ve tried. And I’ve tried ‘em all. I recommend this to people like me who wear a good amount of make up and want it to stay looking good without having to touch it up every few hours. In fact for the first time, I didn’t have to touch a thing on my face upon arrival at work. Happy days.
Osiris J.
Review for: Givenchy Prisme Primer 02 Rose 1 oz/ 30 mL
No viene la variedad incluida del tono que lo compre pero es un amarillo muy claro que ayuda muy bien a iluminar la cara, no queda parchudo, disimula los granitos y manchas de la piel
Yamna A.
Redonne de la lumière floute les ports et votre fond de teint glisse sur le visage pour éviter l'effet caky

Looking for your answer?