Givenchy Prisme Libre Magnolia Couture Edition 0.42 oz uploaded by Cherise1676 ..Givenchy Prisme Libre Magnolia Couture Edition 0.42 oz uploaded by aitana s.Givenchy Prisme Libre Magnolia Couture Edition 0.42 oz uploaded by Alice Y.

BY GIVENCHY

A mattifying and color-correcting loose powder for the face combining four shades into one perfect harmony now dressed up in an iconic, couture magnolia print. This sheer and luminous powder mattifies, provides color-correction, and sets makeup to last longer. The pigments are lightweight, refreshing, and soften the complexion to perfection, while the veil of powder delivers a breath of radiance and luminosity. The secret to the formulation is in its pigments, which are treated with atomization technology making them extremely fine to glide on evenly for an ultra-natural, peachy-soft skin effect. The featherweight powder also boasts an exquisite fragrance trail featuring lilac and white musk. Each case includes a white microfiber powder puff for optimal gentleness on the skin-the epitome of refinement. The formula and the pigments are treated with an exclusive technological atomization process guaranteeing a perfect and reproducible micrometric dimension in order to create a perfectly uniform, impalpable texture and a natural result. Shade description: - Mousseline Pastel: Sugar-coated colors, which correct and reduce imperfections for a natural opal effect. see more...

Jillian P.
nevada
This powder is wow amazing! It does not leave your skin cakey and keeps the makeup in place all day ! The different pastel colors in this powder are supposed to kind of color correct, now I wouldn’t say they do that but they do cover my redness pretty well. The sad part about this powder is that is is a little pricey, it’s costs about $55-$60 excluding tax! But if you are willing to pay that price I would suggest it.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Gorgeous in person great for selfies but beware this isn’t great if you’re wanting a setting powder for photo shoots or music videos. This has really bad flashback I think because of the white underbase. But In person this is amazing! This is pricey but personally I think it’s worth it especially if you need makeup to stay on all night.
Xiaoti F.
Fayetteville
Love this setting powder. It brightens up your face right away and the powder is so soomth. It would last FOREVER. The only complaint I have is it is really difficult to use a brush with it. I mixed the four colors together and I now can use a brush. Love it, highly recommend.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
I love this powder. I don't find it heavy or talc-y at all. I use a brush, not the puff that comes with the powder. I shake the powder (lid on, of course) upside down for a few second then tap the lid before opening. I guess I'm not too concerned with the colors mixing perfectly evenly, so that's not an issue for me. It is a light, very finely milled powder. It covers evenly and leaves a soft glow. The smell is fantastic! Because of the price, I was worried it wouldn't last very long, but I think you use less than expected.
@Influenster #influenster #contest #influensterawards
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
Love this! Starting from the packing, it's absolutely gorgeous. The fact that it's a color correcting powder allows me to skip my color corrector. Super easy to apply, the little puff it comes with is really nice and smells good. Keeps my skin looking fantastic and I would definitely buy it again!
aitana s.
looks like a really nice product, it really can take your skin, and at the same time make it looks perfect. its really ease to apply and the way to use its not difficult too. looks natural on your skin with a nice coverage. ill recomend it to my friends.
Korynthia F.
Does this powder add a lot of extra color to an already made up face?