BeautyFaceFace MakeupGivenchy
Prisme Libre Magnolia Couture Edition 042 oz

Givenchy Prisme Libre Magnolia Couture Edition 0.42 oz

by Givenchy

A mattifying and color-correcting loose powder for the face combining four shades into one perfect harmony now dressed up in an iconic, couture magnolia print. This sheer and luminous powder mattifies, provides color-correction, and sets makeup to last longer. The pigments are lightweight, refreshing, and soften the complexion to perfection, while the veil of powder delivers a breath of radiance and luminosity. The secret to the formulation is in its pigments, which are treated with atomization technology making them extremely fine to glide on evenly for an ultra-natural, peachy-soft skin effect. The featherweight powder also boasts an exquisite fragrance trail featuring lilac and white musk. Each case includes a white microfiber powder puff for optimal gentleness on the skin-the epitome of refinement. The formula and the pigments are treated with an exclusive technological atomization process guaranteeing a perfect and reproducible micrometric dimension in order to create a perfectly uniform, impalpable texture and a natural result. Shade description: - Mousseline Pastel: Sugar-coated colors, which correct and reduce imperfections for a natural opal effect.

Does this powder add a lot of extra color to an already made up face?
Start your review of Givenchy Prisme Libre Magnolia Couture Edition 0.42 oz!
McKenna L.
Coon Rapids, MN
This is such a great product. The color is great for blurring and it is so finally milled. I use this all over my face. Definitely the one I reach for all the time.
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
Ive tried many settings powders but they left a bunch of flaws except this one!! This one makes my makeup looks so smooth! It’s good for my combination skin, I have oily and dry parts in my skin and this works for both. I love it so much. It is pricey but in my opinion, it’s so worth the price and I would love to buy again. The four different colors work for different type of things like green works for redness and I forgot what the rest do but I love it so much.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I was hesitant at first about this powder but wow does it work well! It really stuck to my makeup, evened my skin tone and reduced some of my usual redness. I also felt like it really helped my makeup last longer.
Alice Y.
Tampa, FL
Givenchy Prisme Libre Magnolia Couture Edition 0.42 oz uploaded by Alice Y.
Love this! Starting from the packing, it's absolutely gorgeous. The fact that it's a color correcting powder allows me to skip my color corrector. Super easy to apply, the little puff it comes with is really nice and smells good. Keeps my skin looking fantastic and I would definitely buy it again!
Jenny W.
Stephenville, TX
I was first exposed to this product at a photoshoot when a makeup artist applied this all over my face. It is very finely milled and brights my face while hiding all my pores. I am so in love with this product and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Greatest product ever! The colors seem weird but then it just suits all kinds of skin tones.
Kati S.
Ball, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
I didn’t think tho would be a good setting powder, but I tried it and fell in love. It’s super nice and flattering on the skin.
Brittany C.
This powder leaves my skin looking so soft, it is super fair compared to most translucents I’ve tried, which is perfect for me.
Nicole L.
Atlanta, GA
Omg I love this. If I could give it 6 out of 5 I would. It is kind of pricey but it does last a longgggg time. It works the best for setting make up, giving you a matte look especially if you have oily skin, and last but not least, it really blurs your imperfections. It makes your makeup look sooo good! I think the only improvement I’d suggest is making the holes in the container close-able so it doesn’t get everywhere once opened
Kit C.
Jupiter, FL
This is an incredible product. It makes any complexion look 100% airbrushed. Makeup lasts all day. Has a luminous, soft effect that I can’t get with any other powder.