Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder - Eclats De Rose Edition uploaded by Nisha T.

BY GIVENCHY

Coverage: Sheer

Skin type: Normal Combination Oily

Finish: Radiant

A limited-edition iconic loose powder, Prisme Libre 09 Eclats de Roses, in a highly luxurious compact covered with sequins.

What does: Four complementary, complexion-refining shades come together in a single case for a lastingly even, luminous and mattified complexion. The powder's ultra-fine, light-as-air texture glides over skin for customizable color correction. The four shades blend into one to correct and highlight the complexion's natural color. Imperfections are visibly diminished and radiance is boosted for an even, lasting, matte finish. The Eclats de Rose harmony is made of tender pink shades, from the lightest ivory pink to a bright candy pink. Mixed together, these soft shades give a natural, luminous and fresh sparkle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

E D.
I think that this is great for oily skin and it is really worth the money if you want a really great setting powder
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Nisha T.
I have one just like this but its a different one. I have the Givenchy 7 Voile Rose Prisme Libre Mat Finish and Enhanced Radiance Loose Powder.  So very similar just the shades are different. The one I have is the color correcting one which is amazing. I love this one, it is pricey but works very well. I don't think I have ever tried a color correcting type powder like this. and I was truly impressed. Each color provides a unique finish but they are all matte finishes.  And so is this rose one. besides it being a mattified finish, it does give you a long-lasting glow that is not overdone but more of a natural glow.  It's a very pretty package and comes with a puff which is awesome and a bonus. would recommend.

bâtøøl ..
الدمام, Ksa
Another super star powder in the of translucent powder. It so soft and creamy it glides on skin. I used it to set my makeup and sometimes for baking under mu eyes and T-zone area. I absolutely loved with this product.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
This powder is beautiful!!
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Wowwwwww it's pretty 😍😍😍👌 Has anyone used it yet? How is it?
Karla G.
Lilburn, GA
Woah, looks amazing. Is it matte finish?
Britney D.
Spotsylvania, VA
Is this too much pink to set under eyes or face? I have 2 others and I love them but worried this looks too pink..?