Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder 4 in 1 Harmony - # 7 Voile Rose 4x3g/0.42oz uploaded by Cassandra R.Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder 4 in 1 Harmony - # 7 Voile Rose 4x3g/0.42oz uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY GIVENCHY

A long-lasting loose face powder quad Features an ultra-light texture that glides on smoothly Contains finely milled powder that is comfortable to wear Provides four different perfectly matched shades Adds radiance & dimension to the complexion Gives a... see more...

Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I am OBSESSED with this product!! The packaging is unique and eye catching. The lid interlocks really well so that if you drop your makeup, it won't spill everywhere!

This has a touch of shimmer/glitter that looks nice to finish your makeup. You can also layer it heavy and use it as a soft focus luminizer. In my photo, I lightly placed it on the center of my face, and I used it with another luminizer on my cheekbones to give a blinding highlight. Sometimes I'll use it as body highlight as well.

This product is airspun, so it doesn't settle into the skin and create texture. It works more or less like photoshop for my face. The littlest bit goes a long way! I usually use a brush.

These are amazing and are seriously my favorite loose/finish powder ever!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam , BC
My current favourite setting powder!!!! I love the glow it gives!! Kinda makes you glow like Edward in the sunlight because it has tiny micro glitters in it but they are really flattering on the skin. I am medium / tan skintone and this powder works for me. I love to apply it with a damp beauty blender. Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Powder 4 in 1 Harmony - # 7 Voile Rose 4x3g/0.42oz