GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder

by Givenchy

What it is: A setting and finishing loose powder designed to mattify, blur, and illuminate the complexion for a perfected makeup result.

Finish: Matte

Formulation: Loose Powder

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant protection to resist caking or settling into fine lines.

What Else You Need to Know: Each shade of Prisme Libre combines four unique colors—two for color correction and two for radiance. They work together upon application to address the needs of your individual skin tone, ranging from Fair to Deep. The result is a more even complexion with a transparent, second-skin finish.

Prisme Libre locks in makeup with a sheer, matte finish that feels natural and weightless on the skin. The soft, ultra-refined powder instantly blurs imperfections, reducing the appearance of pores and minimizing texture in the complexion.

Clinical Results: In a consumer test on 61 women:
- 100% found their skin texture looked improved
- 98% found that the product result looked natural and felt invisible upon application
- 100% found that the product helped their foundation last longer

Prisme Libre is Givenchy’s bestselling product worldwide. It is the #1 prestige face/loose powder in Asia.*
*Based on data reported by Beauté Research SARL in February 2020 through its “Asia 7-Market — Quarterly Retail Sales Report — Q4 2019 in the Department Stores and Boutiques Prestige market. (Copyright © 2020 Beauté Research SARL).

#f4f Anyone know how to choose the right shade in this product for people in between shades? I checked the official site but they don’t have this in the shade finder. GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder
Does this product cause flashbacks?
How is the packaging? Sturdy and functional? About how long would one full size last with light/gentle daily use?
Start your review of GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder!
Danielle B.
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by Danielle B.
I was pleasantly surprised by this powder! I wasn’t sure how the multiple colors would work, but it truly does match any product underneath and doesn’t have flashback. The one downside is the fragrance is quite strong. However, it is only present upon application and then quickly fades. I prefer using this powder on the face as opposed to under my eyes but it’s not bad under the eyes either! Overall, pleasantly surprised and enjoying it!
Janet T.
Richmond Hill, NY
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by Janet T.
love this product! Left my face looking soft Matte finish. I looked like I had a Snapchat filter on, blur my pores. my skin really felt soft. I would recommend this to a friend!
Sareena O.
Friendswood, TX
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by Sareena O.
First of all this packaging is beautiful, it definitely feels very luxe and high quality. I also love the powder puff applicator and the “stamp” method to apply is so cute because it leaves the little G design before you blend out! As for the powder itself, it definitely gives my skin a beautiful glow while setting my skin down and keeping me pretty matte throughout the day. It is pricey for what it is but come on it’s Givenchy! ;)
La'Vonda D.
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by La'Vonda D.
I received this product free from @Influenster. Let me say I didn’t initially have high hopes for this product. I looked at the packaging and saw the range of colors that I would be using for my dark skin tone and was taken back. How in the world could I wear these colors and not look like a clown?! WELL, let’s just say Givenchy has shut down allllll of my apprehensions okay! After stamping the setting powder as instructed onto my cheeks, forehead, chin and sides of nose I blended it effortlessly. The warm glow it gave me in this cold NY weather made me get dressed,go out and show off as I went to grab my pickup order for lunch. I could not stop taking selfies! From the sleek compact design, color blend, smooth application and radiant finish; Givenchy has me in LOVE!
Stephanie P.
Arlington Hts, IL
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by Stephanie P.
First of all this face powder is visually stunning and the packaging is beautiful! I am a fan of a matte finish, as I feel a dewy finish make me look greasy. I had to take my time trying out this product, yet I still feel undecided. It did last for 8 hours+. However, I can't seem to get the color quite right. I can't seem to blend it well. I've tried twisting the poof, using a brush, transferring the product and mixing it up before application but I can't seem to get it right. My first application I was hoping to achieve a no makeup look by using the Prismatic Libre powder alone. However, my face looked very pale. Then, I tried expiramenting with different amounts of each color, which seemed way to complicated. I have used it as a finishing powder over foundation and with a tinted moisturizer but I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I really want to love it. At this time I have used it at least 15 times and I can't seem to get it right. It does seems like a safe choice for my sensitive skin. With my allergies and sensitive skin there were no break outs or side effects.
Michelle J.
Bronx, NY
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by Michelle J.
At first, I was not sure how to use this powder. I used it as a finishing powder and it did help keeping me more mattified. I am not a fan of makeup with scents and this one had a light scent to it. However, when I applied it wasn’t powerful. I think overall the product is ok but no sure I would purchase
Nikki A.
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by Nikki A.
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by Nikki A.
I'm not someone who looks for a matte finish everyday, but this is beautiful! I have dry skin, so I usually steer clear of powders, but this didn't dry my skin out or make it look cakey, even when patting it in directly with the puff. Instead, it gave this soft focus almost "glow" to the skin. I did feel the Rose lightened my skin just so slightly, but I also have more of a yellow undertone. Once my bronzer and blush was done, I couldn't even tell, truthfully. It's a very finely milled powder, so you don't even need a lot to give that "blurred" effect. My pores are just GONE. The pictures included are with my favorite everyday foundation, the NYX Born to Glow. One side without the powder, the other side with the powder. This difference is even greater in person... (I didn't use a filter in either pic)
Noelle T.
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by Noelle T.
I have been looking for a powder to set my makeup for a while now, and am so glad I got to try this one! It blurs out your pores for a flawless finish, and it can even be used without makeup to diminish the appearance of oil or grease. It’s perfect to swipe on before a Zoom call or set your foundation before a dinner out. The packaging is so beautiful too, would definitely recommend.
Kim S.
sanfrancisco
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by Kim S.
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by Kim S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Most setting powders leave my combo skin looking dry and unflattering, especially under my eyes - not this one. It’s expensive I know, but I found the color correcting format and silky formula to be well worth it. After using this now for over a month, I can honestly say I see a difference from other setting/finishing powders I’ve used. It does have a subtle fragrance but mostly disappears once on. Worth the investment! (Follow me on insta @kims.kaboodle)
Amanda H.
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder uploaded by Amanda H.
I received this product free to review from Influenster. the color match was perfect as I am quite fair at a NC15. it reduces pores visibility and helps even skin texture. I would buy for sure and recommend.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
il y a 4 mois
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder ?what do you think of this?
Mariela V. il y a 3 mois
It’s sooo good. If I have any discoloration or redness after foundation....this takes care of it.
Sarah C.
il y a 5 mois
GIVENCHY Prisme Libre Loose Powder ? Guerlain Meteorites Illuminating Powder Pearls Dore 04 which is better? They are both high end and they look like they're meant to do the same thing based on qthe different colored powders from both brands.
Nellie D. il y a 5 mois
I haven't tried the powder pearls, however, the loose powder is really silky.