BeautyFaceFace MakeupGivenchy
Prisme Libre Chinese New Year Edition 042 oz

Givenchy Prisme Libre Chinese New Year Edition 0.42 oz

by Givenchy

A color-correcting loose powder offered in a unique design, featuring sugar-coated colors that reduce imperfections for a natural opaque effect. Givenchy celebrates The Chinese New Year with the bestselling Prisme Libre, encased in a unique red top with gold accents. Designed to measure color correction, Prisme Libre loose powder is a fusion of four complimentary, complexion refining shades that together, create a natural, unified, enhanced finish. Upon application, imperfections are diminished and skin is more even and porcelain in nature, with a lasting, luminous, matte finish. Shake to mix all of the shades together and apply with a powder brush in a buffing motion to even out the skin and add natural radiance or apply to specific areas of the face to mattify and add highlights, or try using it as a finishing and setting powder. This set contains: - 4 x 0.42 oz It is formulated Without: - Parabens For the first time and exclusively to Sephora, Givenchy celebrates the Chinese New Year with the bestselling Prisme Libre in shade #1. This product is free of talc.

Is this a color corrector? Does it work really good/ worth the buy?
Start your review of Givenchy Prisme Libre Chinese New Year Edition 0.42 oz!
Cat L.
Wow the best setting powder I’ve ever tried. It brings out the overall radiance of my skin.
Rebecca B.
Holtsville, NY
I really like this setting powder and the colors really help neutralize dark circles and hyperpigmentation.
Carolina S.
I love, love, love this loose powder from Givenchy! Let me start off by saying my skin is normal to dry in the winter and oily in the summer. So I’ve only tested it in the summer so far. It blurs and mattifies very nicely. It makes the skin look really pretty when dusted lightly on. I swirl a brush in the top and apply it that way or using the puff and swiping it across my hand to remove any excess or unevenness and then pressing it on my oily areas. The powders all mix together so nicely creating a real life filter look once applied on your skin. I will also like to mention it does have a fragrance, but it doesn’t bother or irritate me and it goes away after application.
jc V.
Mansfield, TX
Such cute packaging. I love this because you can blend it into anything and it makes it look so flawless. I don’t use it too often. I love how it’s not too cakey, which is important to me.
Ivy F.
college park
Love it! I use the Bobbi brown brush to apply it as finished up powder. Given by has similar press powder as well.
gina M.
Sewell, NJ
Of all places I bought this while on vacation. After applying the product in the store I noticed how it significantly reduced my redness and absorbed oil/sweat. I use it as a setting powder because it helps my makeup last!
Juliette N.
Toronto
Best powder I’ve ever used. It makes your skin look so smooth and perfect, almost like you photoshopped your face. Expensive but worth it. The little sponge that comes with it is great too.
Christopher C.
Vancouver
Love the packaging on this powder for CNY. Super cute and effective product that offers a glow from within finish