BY GIVENCHY

A mattifying and color-correcting loose powder for the face combining four shades into one perfect harmony. This sheer and luminous powder mattifies, provides color-correction, and sets makeup to last longer. The pigments are lightweight, refreshing, and soften the complexion to perfection, while the veil of powder delivers a breath of radiance and luminosity. The secret to the formulation is in its pigments, which are treated with atomization technology making them extremely fine to glide on evenly for an ultra-natural, peachy-soft skin effect. The featherweight powder also boasts an exquisite fragrance trail featuring lilac and white musk. Each case includes a white microfiber powder puff for optimal gentleness on the skin the epitome of refinement. The formula and the pigments are treated with an exclusive technological atomization process guaranteeing a perfect and reproducible micrometric dimension in order to create a perfectly uniform, impalpable texture and a natural result. Shade descriptions each of the four shades is inspired by haute couture fabrics, from muslin to organza: - Mousseline Pastel: Sugar-coated colors, which correct and reduce imperfections for a natural opal effect. - Taffetas Beige: A cocktail of beiges, apricot and yellow, which delivers a healthy glow in just one stroke of a brush. - Organza Caramel: Cream, peach, cappuccino a dessert selection for the skin providing dreamy tanning. Perfectly sexy without excess. - Voile Rose: Sensual and voluptuous with a mingling of pinks and mother-of-pearl, this shade creates a halo of light and radiance. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kelly B.
Trinity, FL
Review for: 2 Taffetas Beige, 7 Voile Rose more...
These are amazing. I have two colors and use one every day. I use the bronzing one when I need a little sun kissed boost. Very little sets my makeup and gives me a beautiful glow. I even use them on days when I don’t wear foundation for a nice matte glow. They’re pricey but last a long time and totally worth it. One of my favorite products!
Jamie M.
Review for: 7 Voile Rose more...
This is hands down my favorite all over setting powder of all time as it evens the skin tone, feels like silk and actually works well with dry skin! A little bit goes a long way, so even though it’s an expensive product, it’ll last forever. Couldn’t recommend more!
ashley g.
So pricey but soooo good. This makes my skin look flawless I love it. airbrushed finish for sure. couldn't imagine looking for pulled together. to light to set my whole face but perfect for underage. very finely milled and the packaging is amazing
Wanqing X.
Superior, CO
Review for: 7 Voile Rose more...
So expensive but such a nice finishing powder. I find that while it doesn’t really help with oil control, it makes the skin look absolutely flawless. Such a great, finely milled powder that doesn’t accentuate dry spots.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: 5 Satin Blanc more...
If you like Laura Mercier translucent powder then you’ll love this because it locks everything into place and stays there all day. I get oily after 6 hours with the LM powder and it looks oily , with the givenchy after 6 hours my skin looks dewy not oily I’m happy I got this at first it does feel thick when u set yourself with powder but that’s how it always is after like 10 minutes everything looks and feels blended (when you try it you will understand). This product is quality because it lasts and doesn’t give off any white or flashback. If the Laura Mercier is starting to fail you then you will be happy with this one (about 15 dollars more) it’s worth it . It does let out a lot of powder I just cut the film and leave a row of holes for each color so not a lot of powder comes out. I love this powder it looks so good in pictures without a filter .
Jordan M.
Lk Barrington, IL
Review for: 2 Taffetas Beige more...
Such a beautiful fine milled powder. It gives me s baby soft face with no pores. It makes my makeup last all day with s matte finish that isn't too drying. It smells amazing and it was so worth the splurge.
C M.
great finishing powder — doesn’t make skin look too crusty and keeps foundation and concealer from rubbing off due to oil over the course of the day. also minimizes pores in initial application.
Lauren E.
Dallas, TX
i have the voile audacieux edition and it’s AMAZING! worth the price tag! this doesn’t dry out my skin and it makes my foundation look flawless. i always get compliments when i use this to set my makeup!
Ana J.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: 5 Satin Blanc, 1 Mousseline Pastel more...
I own 2 and I love both of them. I even bought the travel sized one so I can easily just put it in my purse to take with me everywhere I go. It does it’s job. It’s finely milled and it doesn’t leave any dry spots on your face.
houda M.
Review for: 5 Satin Blanc, 1 Mousseline Pastel more...

I have 2 prisms from Givenchy and I can tell you that they are just magnificent.
Strong point; The packaging is genial, elegant and well defined.
The puff is really nice on the skin.
Turning over the prism and tapping on the bottom of the bottle, you will find the desired quantity of product.
There is an explanation for the use of the product.
The smell of the product is very pleasant.
For my part, this product leaves a film light on my skin and that makes a natural effect guaranteed. I wear it with or without liquid foundation.
It does not irritate the skin and leaves my skin very beautiful without trace of oil.
Bryanne G.
I'm on the hunt for a setting powder to sweep off my bake with. is this sparkly at all?
Britney D.
Spotsylvania, VA
Gosh I can't decide what color to get!! It's not carried in any local stores so I have to take a best guess. I've been looking for a setting powder that adds just a bit more color so I'm not looking into translucent powders. I'm light to medium, 3.5 in Urban Decay All nighter or Cashmere in Becca. I also have Sand in Hourglass but it fits my skin color more in the summer. I have neutral undertones. I can't decide between Satin Blanc or Taffetas Beige Or any recommendations:) HELP!
Brittany T.
So does this take place of Laura Mercier setting powder?
Sarah N.
I've always loved the pink sparkly one. Anyone used that one? Is it meant as an all over face powder like the rest or some type of blush?