BY GIVENCHY

A mattifying and color-correcting loose powder for the face combining four shades into one perfect harmony. This sheer and luminous powder mattifies, provides color-correction, and sets makeup to last longer. The pigments are lightweight, refreshing, and soften the complexion to perfection, while the veil of powder delivers a breath of radiance and luminosity. The secret to the formulation is in its pigments, which are treated with atomization technology making them extremely fine to glide on evenly for an ultra-natural, peachy-soft skin effect. The featherweight powder also boasts an exquisite fragrance trail featuring lilac and white musk. Each case includes a white microfiber powder puff for optimal gentleness on the skin the epitome of refinement. The formula and the pigments are treated with an exclusive technological atomization process guaranteeing a perfect and reproducible micrometric dimension in order to create a perfectly uniform, impalpable texture and a natural result. Shade descriptions each of the four shades is inspired by haute couture fabrics, from muslin to organza: - Mousseline Pastel: Sugar-coated colors, which correct and reduce imperfections for a natural opal effect. - Taffetas Beige: A cocktail of beiges, apricot and yellow, which delivers a healthy glow in just one stroke of a brush. - Organza Caramel: Cream, peach, cappuccino a dessert selection for the skin providing dreamy tanning. Perfectly sexy without excess. - Voile Rose: Sensual and voluptuous with a mingling of pinks and mother-of-pearl, this shade creates a halo of light and radiance. see more...

Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
THIS POWDER IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! MY SAVING GRACE! I LOVE THIS POWDER MORE THAN COFFEE! MORE THAN FOOD! MORE THAN BOATING ON THE MOST PERFECT SUNSHINEY DAY! I’m sorry I got a little emotional. On your ugliest day this powder will make you look ready to walk a red carpet. You would never believe a powder could do so much. It is the finest powder I have ever used. It’s color correcting with four shades similar you you and they alll shake out into the lid so they stay separate until you want to use the powder. You never hear about this because it is so expensive but it is such high quality and a little goes such a long way. If you don’t do anything other than set your face this powder will last year a year or more. Go to sephora and have them try it on you. My skin is a crazy yellow-y , honey tan do no foundation ever matches my face but this setting powder really helps make it look perfect and last all day! I can’t say enough about it it wonderful you have to try it to believe it’s worth the cost but please please please go try this setting powder it I’ll change your life
Jamie M.
Review for: 7 Voile Rose more...
This is hands down my favorite all over setting powder of all time as it evens the skin tone, feels like silk and actually works well with dry skin! A little bit goes a long way, so even though it’s an expensive product, it’ll last forever. Couldn’t recommend more!
Ellie C.
Newport Beach
This powder smells amazing and sets wonderfully in most places, but it 100% oxidizes my foundation more than any other powder I've ever used. With foundation that is even a bit light on me, this powder makes it look orange. The Sephora assistant told me to get beige instead of translucent since it "matched", but I'm convinced that their lights are awful for makeup. Always test in natural light. But this powder sets great everywhere except for the eye area.
Christine B.
Dallas
I read reviews before I bought this that said it was like applying a filter to your face. I think I would have to agree. I also bought the little keychain one (which is purple) and I think I like it even more, since the Mousseline Pastel can make me look a little white/dry if I don’t apply the right amount. The purple one makes my complexion look brighter since I’m olive.
Kim R.
Houston
I use the Visage Prisme (I believe!).  Make sure you run your face brush over all of the colors as they make a great finishing powder with color correction.  Love this item.
Kelly B.
Trinity, FL
Review for: 2 Taffetas Beige, 7 Voile Rose more...
These are amazing. I have two colors and use one every day. I use the bronzing one when I need a little sun kissed boost. Very little sets my makeup and gives me a beautiful glow. I even use them on days when I don’t wear foundation for a nice matte glow. They’re pricey but last a long time and totally worth it. One of my favorite products!
andrea t.
florida
The unfortunate thing about this powder is that it can be difficult to get out without spillage everywhere, but it can really luminize your skin, adding a soft glow. Worth it
Tina R.
New York
I really love this translucent powder. The combinations of all four colors doesn’t leave my face white or cause any flash backs in my photos. These four shades really compliment my tan skin very well. It also smells so good.I use this on very special occasions since this is more so on the higher end of makeup brands.
ashley g.
So pricey but soooo good. This makes my skin look flawless I love it. airbrushed finish for sure. couldn't imagine looking for pulled together. to light to set my whole face but perfect for underage. very finely milled and the packaging is amazing
Wanqing X.
Superior, CO
Review for: 7 Voile Rose more...
So expensive but such a nice finishing powder. I find that while it doesn’t really help with oil control, it makes the skin look absolutely flawless. Such a great, finely milled powder that doesn’t accentuate dry spots.
Bryanne G.
I'm on the hunt for a setting powder to sweep off my bake with. is this sparkly at all?
Britney D.
Spotsylvania, VA
Gosh I can't decide what color to get!! It's not carried in any local stores so I have to take a best guess. I've been looking for a setting powder that adds just a bit more color so I'm not looking into translucent powders. I'm light to medium, 3.5 in Urban Decay All nighter or Cashmere in Becca. I also have Sand in Hourglass but it fits my skin color more in the summer. I have neutral undertones. I can't decide between Satin Blanc or Taffetas Beige Or any recommendations:) HELP!
Brittany T.
So does this take place of Laura Mercier setting powder?
Sarah N.
I've always loved the pink sparkly one. Anyone used that one? Is it meant as an all over face powder like the rest or some type of blush?

Sephora