BY GIVENCHY

A mattifying and color-correcting loose powder for the face combining four shades into one perfect harmony. This sheer and luminous powder mattifies, provides color-correction, and sets makeup to last longer. The pigments are lightweight, refreshing, and soften the complexion to perfection, while the veil of powder delivers a breath of radiance and luminosity. The secret to the formulation is in its pigments, which are treated with atomization technology making them extremely fine to glide on evenly for an ultra-natural, peachy-soft skin effect. The featherweight powder also boasts an exquisite fragrance trail featuring lilac and white musk. Each case includes a white microfiber powder puff for optimal gentleness on the skin the epitome of refinement. The formula and the pigments are treated with an exclusive technological atomization process guaranteeing a perfect and reproducible micrometric dimension in order to create a perfectly uniform, impalpable texture and a natural result. Shade descriptions each of the four shades is inspired by haute couture fabrics, from muslin to organza: - Mousseline Pastel: Sugar-coated colors, which correct and reduce imperfections for a natural opal effect. - Taffetas Beige: A cocktail of beiges, apricot and yellow, which delivers a healthy glow in just one stroke of a brush. - Organza Caramel: Cream, peach, cappuccino a dessert selection for the skin providing dreamy tanning. Perfectly sexy without excess. - Voile Rose: Sensual and voluptuous with a mingling of pinks and mother-of-pearl, this shade creates a halo of light and radiance. see more...

• I've always loved the pink sparkly one. Anyone us... Be the first to answer!
  • Gosh I can't decide what color to get!! It's not carried in any l...1 Answers
  • I'm on the hunt for a setting powder to sweep off my bake with. i...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Berenika Z.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Very, very soft texture. Leaves face looking flawless. I usually use when I don't want to put any makeup on, and I sweep it with the provided puff all over my face for a flawless finish. However, on days when I use a lot of makeup and really want to look amazing, I pour some of this in the cap and use my Sephora big brush to sweep all over my face and set the makeup, followed by my UD all night spray.
Ruru A.
Detroit
Review for: 5 Satin Blanc
If you like Laura Mercier translucent powder then you’ll love this because it locks everything into place and stays there all day. I get oily after 6 hours with the LM powder and it looks oily , with the givenchy after 6 hours my skin looks dewy not oily I’m happy I got this at first it does feel thick when u set yourself with powder but that’s how it always is after like 10 minutes everything looks and feels blended (when you try it you will understand). This product is quality because it lasts and doesn’t give off any white or flashback. If the Laura Mercier is starting to fail you then you will be happy with this one (about 15 dollars more) it’s worth it . It does let out a lot of powder I just cut the film and leave a row of holes for each color so not a lot of powder comes out. I love this powder it looks so good in pictures without a filter .
Wanqing X.
Superior
Review for: 7 Voile Rose
So expensive but such a nice finishing powder. I find that while it doesn’t really help with oil control, it makes the skin look absolutely flawless. Such a great, finely milled powder that doesn’t accentuate dry spots.
Jordan M.
Lk Barrington, IL
Review for: 2 Taffetas Beige
Such a beautiful fine milled powder. It gives me s baby soft face with no pores. It makes my makeup last all day with s matte finish that isn't too drying. It smells amazing and it was so worth the splurge.
houda M.
Review for: 5 Satin Blanc, 1 Mousseline Pastel

I have 2 prisms from Givenchy and I can tell you that they are just magnificent.
Strong point; The packaging is genial, elegant and well defined.
The puff is really nice on the skin.
Turning over the prism and tapping on the bottom of the bottle, you will find the desired quantity of product.
There is an explanation for the use of the product.
The smell of the product is very pleasant.
For my part, this product leaves a film light on my skin and that makes a natural effect guaranteed. I wear it with or without liquid foundation.
It does not irritate the skin and leaves my skin very beautiful without trace of oil.
Irini G.
Brooklyn, NY
Man do I love this finishing powder. One of the best selling in the world. Good for any skin type, they come in different color variations in case you want a hint of color on your skin while still staying matte and not flat! Has a nice radiance to it so you definitely never look flat but natural. Even if you get the clear one you still have a the right amount of radiance on your skin. Yes you can wear it alone for a hint of color, or to just keep you matte all day. Lasts through the GYM. Had mine for over two years, still going strong!
One of the best!
Liz Q.
Review for: 7 Voile Rose
This is the BEST setting powder ever! It took me too long to try this product! The powder comes in a variety of shades to correct the skin but when mixed together it's essentially translucent. The powder is ULTRA fine and it does have some very fine sparkle to it but it doesn't make you look shimmery, just naturally glowy. The powder is incredibly blurring! It blurs ALL texture, imperfections and even discoloration! When I paired this with a blurring or pore filling primer, my skin looks FLAWLESS! It also has a great fresh scent! This is favorite powder now and I can't see myself using anything else! A must try from the givenchy brand!
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Love this product , it creates a natural, unified finish, I like to use my brush better than a powder puff, looks great over full foundation, skin looks more even ,with a lasting ,radiant finish. I wear as a finishing and setting Powder, will recommend.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 3 Organza Caramel
AMAZING!
Sets my cream & liquid foundation beautifully. Pricey but I believe I would purchase it again.
It's very fine and easy to blend. It even has a beautiful smell.
carrie r.
Such an amazing super fined milled powder that instantly brightened my face and had kept my Armani Luminous silk Foundation in place all day long!!
Bryanne G.
I'm on the hunt for a setting powder to sweep off my bake with. is this sparkly at all?
Britney D.
Spotsylvania, VA
Gosh I can't decide what color to get!! It's not carried in any local stores so I have to take a best guess. I've been looking for a setting powder that adds just a bit more color so I'm not looking into translucent powders. I'm light to medium, 3.5 in Urban Decay All nighter or Cashmere in Becca. I also have Sand in Hourglass but it fits my skin color more in the summer. I have neutral undertones. I can't decide between Satin Blanc or Taffetas Beige Or any recommendations:) HELP!
Brittany T.
So does this take place of Laura Mercier setting powder?
Sarah N.
I've always loved the pink sparkly one. Anyone used that one? Is it meant as an all over face powder like the rest or some type of blush?