BY GIVENCHY

A duo of vibrant blush shades to highlight and create structure for an instant flush. Prisme Blush lets you sculpt and color your cheekbones with just one step. Each pair of colors represents the softness and energy that forms two halves of a harmonious whole. The lighter shade is packed with radiance to highlight your facial features naturally. Just use it as a base to apply and diffuse the second shade. The more intense shade adds color to create a fresh, healthy-looking glow. Sweep on the two colors, using them alone or blended together for contouring, or layer them on top of each other. They can be applied in as many different ways as there are facial expressions. Whether you're going for candor or boldness, this duo lets you impart a customized and long-lasting result. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Rachel H.
Kansas City
Review for: 02 Love, 04 Rite more...
I completely stumbled into this blush when I was getting my makeup done for an event in Dallas. The thing I love most about this blush is how natural and beautiful it looks on compared to other blush. I have this blush in Pride and Love. Both look awesome on and are universally flattering. I have light to medium skin tone with dark brown eyes and light brown hair. Sometimes I try to get fancy and use the darker color on the cheek bone and the lighter color on top as a highlighter, but generally I just swirl my makeup brush around and use a combo of the colors. This blush lasts forever. I’ve had the same two blushes for over a year and I have yet to hit pan.
Cynthia V.
St.Paul MN
I loved this duo. It gave me the right pigimentation and glow that I needed! I loved how it made me look more wide awake and brighter I do have to say that it is a good but expensive product. I do also think that this duo is also very powdery almost so make sure to always tap some product off before you apply the highlight or blush to your face. I do really think this product is worth the hype if you're looking for a really good blush and highlight duo that will make you look bright and wide awake and make you have a glow from within ❤️
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I am a sucker for blush!! I got all 5 of them and all of them are STUNNING!!! Beautiful pigmentation, gives dimensionality to the face, doesn't add or create undesired texture, and these shades would also be lovely for eyeshadow as well!!

These blushes come in a nice case with accompanying brush. Perfect for travel! I have also found that these last through my 10-12 hour workdays, with color still on my face for date night!

I highly recommend these! They're absolutely fantastic!
houda M.
Review for: 05 Spirit more...
I am in love with the new Prisme blush! I purchased the shade Rite during the sale, and it is worth the splurge. The color is a very natural peachy-pink on the cheeks, enough to give them life. I was skeptical of the included brush because it was more stiff and rough to touch than other luxury brands I have tried, but it ended up applying the product great. It just blends out so well and you will look like you're glowing! Would be interested in picking up the shade Love too. This was my first time trying Givenchy. I have tried other luxury brands such as Dior, Burberry, YSL, etc.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Got this from the Sephora VIB sale. It was my first time trying Givenchy other than their lipstick. I really, really love this. The color I bought was Rite, which translates to a pretty peachy-pink on the cheeks. It is subtle, yet buildable. It blends very easily. The brush that is included is a little rough and scratchy, but it applies the product well. I would say definitely pick up one of these if you can! I also have my eye on the shade Love.
Maya S.
Este rubor y destacar es absolutamente precioso! ¡Uno de mis favoritos absolutos! Es muy pigmentado y se ve muy bien cuando tengo mi spray bronceado. Es muy fácil de combinar y sin duda lo recomendaría a un amigo. Es un producto del derroche, pero definitivamente vale la pena el dinero! Me encantan todos sus productos de maquillaje, no he encontrado uno que me decepcionó.
Ebony C.
Washington, DC
This is the best makeup I have ever had! The pigments and coloring on my dark skin is gorgeous! It applies true to color. ❤️It is matte finish. Would buy more colors and more from this brand. I will recommend to my friends.
Brianna B.
I adore all of these color pallets. It did not appear too bright and it did not flake during application. Soft, vibrant, sexy, and with the power to more easily blend, shape, and define .
Maya T.
Sunrise, FL
Givenchy never disappoints! I got this as a gift and I have to say it goes on my skin so smooth. I wish it was a little more long lasting on my skin but it stayed for longer than I thought. I personally wouldn't buy it because I have so many products but it is beautiful.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Perfect! I love this so much! It looks great and the pigmentation is just right for me! It's longlasting with no need to reapply ! It's buildable to a nighttime look and I recommend highly
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Is it really worth almost 50 bucks !!!?
Erica W.
Twin Falls, ID
I have fair fair skin. Which pallette would be better for my skin tone?
Rosaline K.
Pasadena, CA
This looks so beautiful.. has anyone tried it yet? Thoughts?
Faith S.
Pineville, LA
Does it really give your cheekbones structure?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
These are very bright shades! Do you think someone with light skin could pull them off?

Sephora