Add a Photo

By GIVENCHY
#81 in Blush
A duo of vibrant blush shades to highlight and create structure for an instant flush. Prisme Blush lets you sculpt and color your cheekbones with just one step. Each pair of colors represents the softness and energy that forms two halves of a harmonious whole. The lighter shade is packed with radiance to highlight your facial features naturally. Just use it as a base to apply and diffuse the second shade. The more intense shade adds color to create a fresh, healthy-looking glow. Sweep on the two colors, using them alone or blended together for contouring, or layer them on top of each other. They can be applied in as many different ways as there are facial expressions. Whether you're going for candor or boldness, this duo lets you impart a customized and long-lasting result. It is formulated Without: - Parabens
Photos (5)
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
St.Paul MN

I loved this duo. It gave me the right pigimentation and glow that I needed! I loved how it made me look more wide awake and brighter I do have to say that it is a good but expensive product. I do also think that this duo is also very powdery almost so make sure to always tap some product off before you apply the highlight or blush to your face. I do really think this product is worth the hype if you're looking for a really good blush and highlight duo that will make you look bright and wide awake and make you have a glow from within ❤️
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY

I am a sucker for blush!! I got all 5 of them and all of them are STUNNING!!! Beautiful pigmentation, gives dimensionality to the face, doesn't add or create undesired texture, and these shades would also be lovely for eyeshadow as well!!

These blushes come in a nice case with accompanying brush. Perfect for travel! I have also found that these last through my 10-12 hour workdays, with color still on my face for date night!

I highly recommend these! They're absolutely fantastic!
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX

Got this from the Sephora VIB sale. It was my first time trying Givenchy other than their lipstick. I really, really love this. The color I bought was Rite, which translates to a pretty peachy-pink on the cheeks. It is subtle, yet buildable. It blends very easily. The brush that is included is a little rough and scratchy, but it applies the product well. I would say definitely pick up one of these if you can! I also have my eye on the shade Love.
Maya S.
Maya S.

Este rubor y destacar es absolutamente precioso! ¡Uno de mis favoritos absolutos! Es muy pigmentado y se ve muy bien cuando tengo mi spray bronceado. Es muy fácil de combinar y sin duda lo recomendaría a un amigo. Es un producto del derroche, pero definitivamente vale la pena el dinero! Me encantan todos sus productos de maquillaje, no he encontrado uno que me decepcionó.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL

You can use the shades on the left as blush, the shades on the right as highlight, or you can mix all shades for a glowing blush. You can mix and match to where one blush pan is really endless combinations for your face! They also make for fun eyeshadows!These are milled very finely, they don't settle at all on my face! I am absolutely in love!! You'll love them too!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Franklin, TN

This blush and highlight is absolutely gorgeous on! One of my absolute favorites! It's very pigmented and looks excellent when I have my spray tan. It's very easy to blend and I would definitely recommend to a friend. It's a splurge product, but definitely worth the money! I love all of their makeup products, haven't found one yet that disappointed me.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Girardville, PA

The effectiveness of anti-wrinkle creams depends in part on the active ingredient or ingredients. Here are some common ingredients that may result in some improvement in the appearance of wrinkles. Retinol. Retinol is a vitamin A compound, the first antioxidant to be widely used in nonprescription wrinkle creams.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Silverton, OR

It's by far my favorite Givenchy blush. Most of their blushes are really subtle, which I love, but a punch of color is really nice sometimes. Especially with summer right around the corner! These seem a bit more pigmented than most of their blushes. Definitely worth trying.
Maya T.
Maya T.
Sunrise, FL

Givenchy never disappoints! I got this as a gift and I have to say it goes on my skin so smooth. I wish it was a little more long lasting on my skin but it stayed for longer than I thought. I personally wouldn't buy it because I have so many products but it is beautiful.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS

This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Twin Falls, ID

I have fair fair skin. Which pallette would be better for my skin tone?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

These are very bright shades! Do you think someone with light skin could pull them off?
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA

Is it really worth almost 50 bucks !!!?
Faith S.
Faith S.
Pineville, LA

Does it really give your cheekbones structure?
Glorimary A.