BY GIVENCHY

Created in 2004, Blue Label offers a fresh hint of cool sensuality and for the Givenchy Pour Homme man.
A crisp, woody-fresh scent that's reminiscent of the original but, brightened with fresh grapefruit notes, Blue Label is the ideal fragrance for the man who embraces freedom, elegance and sophistication, with a hint of rebellion.

Givenchy Pour Homme Blue Label Eau De Toilette Spray

Start your review of Givenchy Pour Homme Blue Label Eau De Toilette Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My husband even loves it and he's very picky!" in 1 review
  • "One of my hubby's favourites, I love the smell of it, it lasts a long time too" in 1 review
Caila G.
This is my husbands favorite cologne! I love it as well! It smells very good and we find it at a good price. The only issue I have with it is that it is hard to find. They no longer sell it in any department stores in my area so I usually have to go online for it or try one of those fragrance stores.
Joshua B.
Jackson, MS
Givenchy blue label is very my type of go to coglone when I'm with my girl and it just posses her body drives her nuts. The scent is smooth in my opinion I bought it from Macy's nice store to. Very nice store no I wouldn't buy it again cause I still have much left.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Amazing fresh sent love it for my guy it's average price for most high-end brands love it he loves it above other similar sense first-time purchase but plan to buy as gift in the near future for Birthday gift too a friend who I'm sure will love it
Shana Z.
This scent is absolutely delicious. You can't really go wrong with it. It does smell different on everyone so just remember to test it out on your skin before buying. Smells great.
Lillian F.
Bronx, NY
I brought this for my father one time and he absolutely loved it , I love it , smell , recently brought my husband the same cologne and he loved it ! Long lasting definitely recommend it to others
Yessenia I.
Woodbridge , va
Love purchasing different colognes for my husband! I love him having a choice and variety & lets me serious who does not like a good smelling man around because i sure do! This was a great pic
Richard T.
Lakewood, OH
This is a fresh masculine scent I just can't always afford to buy all these expensive colgnes, it's worth the money in the long run. the misty sprayer is awesome though
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is my boyfriends favorite cologne! he has been using this product for about 9 years now, and it last so long! a little bit goes a long way and that is why he loves this product!
Mariam I.
Elkins Park, PA
This is my hubby's favorite! And mine too!! Smells so good, fresh, and elegant! It lasts for a long time too. Love it and definetly recommend buying it!!
Joel L.
Cottonwood, AZ
This is my favorite scent to wear. This cologne puts me in a good mood as soon as I spray it on. It definitely helps to make a great first impression.

Sephora