Givenchy Poudre Lumière Originelle - Soft Powder Radiance Enhancer 0.35 oz uploaded by Leslie N.Givenchy Poudre Lumière Originelle - Soft Powder Radiance Enhancer 0.35 oz uploaded by Leslie N.Givenchy Poudre Lumière Originelle - Soft Powder Radiance Enhancer 0.35 oz uploaded by Leslie N.

BY GIVENCHY

A limited-edition highlighting powder that lights up the face with a natural-looking glow while accentuating the skin's freshness. Poudre Lumiere Originelle - Soft Powder Radiance Enhancer gives the complexion a delicate illumination. Inspired by Givenchy's couture designs this unique highlighting powder is imprinted with a unique lace motif. Apply it generously over the entire face to create a fresh-faced glow. It can also be used on the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the center of the chin, and the forehead to enhance the overall structure of the face. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Nicolas Degennes tells the story of how an angelic beauty is created through the La Revelation Originelle Collection: an idea of innocence with universal vitality. The Givenchy Woman will define her own aura, like an enhancing halo to reveal her zest for life. The light of the divine, the light of the diva. This product is free of talc. This product is free of talc. see more...

• Is this worth the price? I heard it's pretty subtle but I...2 Answers
Tammy M.
PRINCETON, WV
I would love to try in on one of my tutorials ....i would give a very honest and insightful opion of the product with a southern appeal I'm from West Virginia .....
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a beautiful powder. Like literally stunning to the eye. It honesty was the most anxiety inducing thing to force myself to even use it. The powder itself is very finely milled and has a slight sheen to it. On the skin it's very subtle and doesn't leave a cast. I am fair, so I am not sure if it would be different on other skin tones, but it is so finely milled and light weight on the skin I don't think it would. It gives a little of the je ne sais quoi that I associate with powders like this and the guerlain meteorites.

I have attached images. The pan looks a little wonky bc I am finally making my way through the top overlay. Btw I should note that the top layer is very hard and almost felt like plastic but the good stuff is below it. Sad that I have to break the pattern to get to it.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
My go to under eye setting powder! The shade and luminosity is perfect to brighten the under eye! For me I can't use loose powders under the eyes by doing so I usually get creasing throughout the day. This powder is finely milled, easy to work with, and blends like a dream!
Francesca R.
Rionero in Vulture PZ
I like this power a lot. I use it everyday after my makeup to give my look an extra glow!
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Is this worth the price? I heard it's pretty subtle but I wonder if it's long lasting.