Givenchy Play Intense Gift Set for Men

by Givenchy

Patchouli, mandarin, bergamot, vetiver, coffee flower, tonka bean, labdanum, Caribbean amyris wood, pink pepper. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Givenchy Play Intense Gift Set for Men!
How would you rate this product?
C H.
Richmond, VA
You pay for what you get. High price for high quality. I'm. It complaining!
You pay for what you get. High price for high quality. I'm. It complaining!
Melody W.
Palm Coast, FL
This has a really great scent. It is the perfect gift for any guy in your life!
This has a really great scent. It is the perfect gift for any guy in your life!
Jessica H.
Miami Gardens, FL
5stars !!!! These cologne drives me absolutely insane. It's like a sweet yet strong smell , I buy this cologne for my boyfriend all the time! The woman from Macy's who sold it to me was so obsessed with the smell so would wear it herself ! Definitely my fav man cologne
Alicia C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Givenchy Play Intense (and Sport) smell AMAZING. I used to work at Ulta, and this was my top recommended cologne for men (or women buying for men). I buy this for my boyfriend, and he loves it. The smell doesn't go away after a few hours, it is definitely long lasting. Expensive, but worth it.
Latonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Awesome!!! great gift for your significant other, father or brother. Every man in your life will live you even more after unwrapping this beauty.
224 Springmere Way  L.
Chestermere, AB
I really enjoy men's givenchy products. The colognes last long, days long. Smell fresh and I haven't complained about a givenchy scent yet. This one is intense by the way!

Looking for your answer?