Givenchy Play Intense For Men Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Ann C.

BY GIVENCHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Get caught up in the game with this sensual, woody-oriental Eau de Toilette. Play Intense for Men Eau de Toilette Spray is a confident, warm blend of pink pepper, amyris wood and Tonka bean, created for passionate and assertive men who dare to seduce.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Pink pepper
  • Heart - Amyris wood
  • Base - Tonka bean

Buy on Sephora*
Jamie T.
Ladies you want your man to smell like this! Perfect for going out or casual use, I just can't get enough! It's mild and very sexy! The bottle is unique and it's very affordable! I buy him a new one every year!
Sherri H.
Manchester, NH
Amazing!!! Love, love, love this cologne. It smells so good. It's strong and sexy and lasts all day. It's a very memorable scent. It's dark and seductive and weighs right in with Gucci ect
Amy M.
My husband loves this cologne. I usually buy it through Macy's however Black Friday sales made it easier online to shop, ship and free gift with purchase.
Samy L.
Provo, UT
This perfume my brother uses it and is very good because the smell is not smelly is The best fraganze for him
Mozhan A.
Givenchy never fails when it comes to men's cologne. Very masculine and sporty, love it!
Lacey P.
I bought this for my bf for Christmas in 2015 and it has lasted him up until now. A little goes a long way. It is worth the money. It smells sooo good and is my favourite cologne for men!
Kaley L.
Chestermere , AB
I really enjoy men's givenchy products. The colognes last long, days long. Smell fresh and I haven't complained about a givenchy scent yet.
Brit G.
Oshawa, ON
Smells amazing, a little bit pricey but really worth it. Really great gift to give to a son, brother, boyfriend, etc.
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
This cologne by givenchy is so amazing. I love the smell more than any other Cologne! My boyfriend loves it too.
Celina K.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can I purchase this at?

back