Givenchy Play Intense Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.5 Oz uploaded by Mariam B.

BY GIVENCHY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Play Intense Fragrance Launched By: The Design House of Givenchy Year Introduced: 2008 Recommended For: Casual Wear Top notes include pink peppercorn, white peach and orange blossom, followed by the heart of magnolia, tiare flower and orchid, wrapped with the base of sandalwood, patchouli, tonka bean and benzoin. see more...

Review (1)
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
This scent is my favorite! This really is not Oriental/Spicy, it does have a little floral note but very subtle. It is clean, fresh, sexy, spicy, romantic, all that and then some. I wear this daytime, nighttime, anytime and I get compliments wherever I'm at. It is not a powerful scent a nice light but yet long lasting lingering scent that all seem to enjoy. I'm hooked and I love my Spicy, Woods, Leathery scents, this is my favorite! A Leathery scent I love is Blvgari Black a unisex fragrance. These are my 2 favorites.