BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Play Intense Eau de Parfum, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha comentar pa...1 Answers
Oleydis Carolina R.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un perfume cálido, dulce, envolvente que si se usa con dosis generosas logra destacar ¡¡¡y mucho!!!
Su aroma es simple, fácil de llevar y de recibir, agradable para climas algo fríos o también primavera.
A mi me gusta y es adecuado para todas las edades 20 a 45, 50 años... ¡Me encanta!
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend has this perfume it smells good but it's a little strong and there are other perfumes that smell similar but they last much longer for the price it's not bad
Tianna A.
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
This smells amazing!!!! Everyone should get it honestly it smells so sensual and so pure at the same time!! It's perfect for getting a guy's attention!!
Savanna F.
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx
I really like givenchy! This is a little strong for me. But smells great and lasts all day! Great for price.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I didn't like this one . I think it is very overpowering and it for some reason have me a very bad headache .
Inna G.
Inna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First, the bottle is super cool and very different from the other brands m. The scent smells great, not a light smell but not too strong and lasts all day long. Givenchy products are overall great! Love this perfume.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this one, and the original Givenchy Play. Definitely my go-to fragrances!
kimberly f.
kimberly f.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a great smell that to me it lasts all day i bought this once and i loved it 💕💕
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I loved the original givenchy play and this one doesn't disappoint! It has a great smell-still with fruity overtones, but with a depth the original play doesn't have. It's fantastic!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Ste Julienne, Quebec
I adore this perfum ! I give that to my husband at Christmas and .... we bith fell on love with it !
Nina S.
Nina S.
Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha comentar para que todos saibam que é bom porque com certeza é cheiroso