Givenchy Play Intense Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mariam B.Givenchy Play Intense Eau De Parfum uploaded by Angelo t.

BY GIVENCHY

Press the button to spray on and luxuriate in the feminine scent of Play For Her Intense. World-renowned fashion and fragrance powerhouse Givenchy launched this eau de parfum for women in 2010 as a female counterpart to the popular Play for Him scent. Top notes of Intense include spicy pink peppercorn and clean white peach that lead into a heart featuring powdery, sweetish orchid and rich Tiare flower. Base notes that highlight warm, gourmand tonka bean close this exciting fragrance composition.

• How great others considerate it? 1 Answers
  • Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha com...1 Answers
Riv D.
Woodmere
Love this perfume Givenchy Play Intense Eau De Parfum it has a nice light smell. It’s a sweet scent. I actually got this bottle on Amazon, love the bottle very playful.
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
Es un perfume cálido, dulce, envolvente que si se usa con dosis generosas logra destacar ¡¡¡y mucho!!!
Su aroma es simple, fácil de llevar y de recibir, agradable para climas algo fríos o también primavera.
A mi me gusta y es adecuado para todas las edades 20 a 45, 50 años... ¡Me encanta!
Michelle S.
I have been wearing Givenchy fragrance for years and Very Irresistible is my go-to scent. I bought my boyfriend Play for men and sampled the women's Play at Ulta. I did like it, but not as much as VI. So I ended up buying Play with my 20% off card from Ulta. I do get compliments on it, but don't wear it as much as VI.
Inna G.
Brooklyn, NY
First, the bottle is super cool and very different from the other brands m. The scent smells great, not a light smell but not too strong and lasts all day long. Givenchy products are overall great! Love this perfume.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend has this perfume it smells good but it's a little strong and there are other perfumes that smell similar but they last much longer for the price it's not bad
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
This smells amazing!!!! Everyone should get it honestly it smells so sensual and so pure at the same time!! It's perfect for getting a guy's attention!!
Angelo t.
Minford, OH
Givenchy Play Intense Eau De Parfum smells so fresh. It's my go to cologne and has been for years. My wife loves the smell too.
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
One of my favorites! It's definitely a winter scent or a night out on the town. I am a fan of Play in general and will repurchase.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Love this stuff last long, and is so great. Such cute packaging and the cutest bottle. It's pricey but definitely worth the buy!
Zena  A.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg!!! My favorite fragrents !! Love the way it smells and it's beautiful case also on it. It's a bit pricey but so worth it !!
Nina S.
Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha comentar para que todos saibam que é bom porque com certeza é cheiroso
Abel C.
How great others considerate it?

back