BY GIVENCHY

Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 oz.; Hair and Body Energizing Shower Gel, 2.5 oz.; Soothing & Moisturizing After-Shave Gel, 2.5 oz. see more...

erica e.
Smells so good I love when my husband wears this, when he leaves the room I can still smell him all day
Tomassina B.
Incredible scent! It's spicy and manly with a touch of sweetness to it. It drives me wild and my husband loves it too. It is definitely a heavier scent so more for winter wear than summer although my husband doesn't care he wears it year round.
sara k.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best scent that my man wears. It's definitely sensual and very alluring. Whenever he wears it I can immediately tell that it's Play because it's such a unique and warm scent
Lauren B.
Monroe, LA
My boyfriend's favorite scent! I love the smell of it so much and love when he wears it :)
Kelsey M.
Calgary , AB
I love this fragrance! I bought this for my fiancé last fall and it is seriously delicious. It's super warm and sexy, but not over powering. Every time he wears it he gets a lot of compliments. It has really amazing lasting power and stays on until the end of the night. The shower gel was great in this set also! Probably would buy it again full size but it's a great addition to the fragrance.