BY GIVENCHY

Wanna Live? Just Play! Extremely modern yet totally timeless, Play offers a multi-sensorial experience centered around the warm & sensual amyris wood. The Play Man is always true to himself. He exhibits a studied, casual elegance without forethought. Play for Men is a woody-fresh fragrance that sparkles with bitter orange and grapefruit mingled with amaris wood and vetiver. Get caught up in the game and play!

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Bitter orange, grapefruit
  • Heart - Amyris wood
  • Base - Vetiver

Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
This smells soooo good. I received a trial size from the company for my training gratis and I fought my husband for it because it smelled so good on my skin too. It is also a great gift for any occasion
Danielle S.
Mcmurray, PA
I'm not a huge fan of this but I think it wears different on different guys. I smelled it on my brothers old roommate and thought he wore it super well so I bought it for my exbf and it turned more musky on him (he's Italian if it helps). Over all, have your guy sample this one first before investing! It's not cheap.
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
This smells so good its literally to die for. I plan on buying this for my boyfriend i love it so much. I found it while browsing sephora and it doesn't smell strong, fresh or earthy like most mens cologne. Its sweet yet manly at the same time. The bottle is also really cool.
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I got this for my husband in the Sephora sampler pack. He choose this one. It smells so good, very fresh and fun. The Notes:
Bergamot, Mandarin Orange, Bitter Orange, Grapefruit, Amyris Wood, Black Pepper, Coffee Flower Accord, Vetyver, Patchouli.

I also got this in the women's. It smells just as good, if not better.

This would make a perfect gift for the man in your life.
Hannah K.
Seattle, WA
I adore this scent on my man, i make sure he sprays it before we have a couples night out to smell good ! I typically pick out scents for him and this one has strong hints of Mandarin, Grapefruit, Amyris Wood, Black Pepper, Coffee Flower Accord, and Patchoul. A good man scent ! * I will also buy Hugo boss & Abercrombie and Fitch.
Nathan P.
I enjoy this scent when I'm going out and having a blast because it has notes of citrus and some herbs and spices! It's great for a date and basically anytime throughout the day. It's long lasting and I will definitely repurchase
Ema I.
My boyfriend got this as a gift a couple years ago. He wasn't familiar with it back then, but man, does this smell good on him! This one and the Intense(black bottle) smell somewhat sweet. They're not strong once its on the skin. I recommend this for someone who likes wearing a light, sweet fragrance
Raquel L.
This smell is wonderful. My nose picks up a clean citrusy calm smell. I bought this last year for my husband. My brother smell it on him and he decided to purchase it. I usually buy perfumes or colognes from Ulta, they give a gift with purchase.
Abigail P.
Moorpark , CA
This seriously smells amazing! We got it for my husband after someone he knew used it and I was hooked. We ended up buying him a set that included the body wash as well. It would be a great gift for any guy who likes to smell good!
Amy M.
Looking for a new cologne for my husband for the holidays... Any recommendations on this Givenchy or a similar product?
Brandi H.
Is this sold in a travel size?
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
Is for man o woman
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Who like saying the name ? ūüėā
Hannah C.
Visalia , Ca
I would love to know the scent of this cologne!