BY GIVENCHY

A surprising and bold fragrance, Play for Her radiates its unusual alchemy, combining the floral notes of the tiare flower and the warm accords of amyris wood to create a voluptuously flowered fragrance with woody tones. Imagining a woman who is naturally seductive and ready for life's surprises, Givenchy's perfumers created this sparkling composition to astonish and captivate.

Notes:
Bergamot, Sweet Pea, Amyris Wood, Tiare Flower, Sandalwood, Musk.
Style:
Seductive. Bold. Surprising.

Yiwen L.
I don't know how can I describe the scent. I got it years ago online, the scent is super long lasting and pretty strong. A little goes a long way, so it's a good value. But I don't think will repurchase again.
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
This is the cutest perfume. It looks like a an ipod. I kept the empty bottle cos I couldn't bring myself to throwing it out...I got this in 2012. It smells amazing as well. A fresh scent for everyday use.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
One of my favorite perfumes! It smells fantastic and stays on your skin throughout the whole day. I bought it 5-6 years ago and just purchased another one. It’s hard to find it in stores since it launched years ago but you can find it on Amazon.
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
This is my ride or die perfume. It smells like cake batter! It is not the most long wearing perfume I own, but that's why I have a rollerball. I love this stuff so, so much, and I am sad that it's so hard to find.
sherika c.
I received this perfume as a gift and I can't seem to get enough of this. Play smells so amazing my favorite at the moment.Givenchy Play For Her Eau de Parfum
sunny m.
This perfume has been around for a while and I haven't bought it in some time but it was a wonderful perfume. It smelt sexy and youthful. It was a very unique smell in my opinion and now writing a review for it I realized I want to order this again and add it to my collection. It's vibrant, sexy and fun. The bottle is a cool idea. I like that this doesn't smell like old woman perfume which I tend to feel about a lot of perfumes that are dubbed as a sexy or romantic scent. You won't go wrong with this one.
Klarisha M.
I love this perfume!! I usually wear it at night only. I love it's musky smell and it lasts all day. It reminds me a little of cologne. I haven't found anything like this perfume.
Alexandreia S.
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever. I have been using it since 2012/2013. It is becoming increasingly hard to find which is really disappointing. I wish I could find it locally in a store. The last place I saw it on a shelf was in WDW's Epcot.

It lasts forever and smells awesome! Plus, the packaging is so cute!
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I got this because it was on sale at the Marine Corps Exchange. So glad I did! I wish I got more. I haven't been able to repurchase it. I originally got it because my husband had the men's version and I knew women's would smell just as good. The notes Bergamot, Sweet Pea, Amyris Wood, Tiare Flower, Sandalwood, Musk. It's very seductive, bold, surprising. I will purchase this once I'm done. I love it so much.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I have had my eye on this scent for awhile now and finally swiped my credit card to purchase it. I love the scent and it really stays on all day. It's very pleasant smelling and has the right mixture of floral and almost birch of woodsy notes. I love it!!! It was my birthday gift to myself :).
Silvana D.
Espinosa, minas gerais, Brasil
O modelo é bem diferente e a fragrância é floral?