BY GIVENCHY

A surprising and bold fragrance, Play for Her radiates its unusual alchemy, combining the floral notes of the tiare flower and the warm accords of amyris wood to create a voluptuously flowered fragrance with woody tones. Imagining a woman who is naturally seductive and ready for life's surprises, Givenchy's perfumers created this sparkling composition to astonish and captivate. Notes: Bergamot, Sweet Pea, Amyris Wood, Tiare Flower, Sandalwood, Musk. Style: Seductive. Bold. Surprising. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had my eye on this scent for awhile now and finally swiped my credit card to purchase it. I love the scent and it really stays on all day. It's very pleasant smelling and has the right mixture of floral and almost birch of woodsy notes. I love it!!! It was my birthday gift to myself :).
Yiwen L.
Yiwen L.
I don't know how can I describe the scent. I got it years ago online, the scent is super long lasting and pretty strong. A little goes a long way, so it's a good value. But I don't think will repurchase again.
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
I love the unique packaging of this, the scent is very playful and fruity but also grown up. I wish it lasted longer on the skin. Overall, its a decent perfume if you like playful and light.
Maria Cecilia R.
Maria Cecilia R.
Medley, FL

I love this perfume, because it is so do sweet fragrance that can be used perfectly in the day. and it is the second bottle I have in use , and definitely buy a more
desiray k.
desiray k.
Saint Albans, NY
I bought the pink bottle and purple bottle for my mother, she absolutely loves it , it came with the perfume, powder, shower gel and lotion, great buy
María José S.
María José S.
Me encantan los perfumes y de este aparte de que me fascina su olor me gusta muchisimo su presentación. Muy buen diseño, algo diferente del resto.
Alexandreia S.
Alexandreia S.
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever. I have been using it since 2012/2013. It is becoming increasingly hard to find which is really disappointing. I wish I could find it locally in a store. The last place I saw it on a shelf was in WDW's Epcot.

It lasts forever and smells awesome! Plus, the packaging is so cute!
Leyla A.
Leyla A.
Brampton
I use this as my daily scent lasts greatly, I get compliments all the time smell doesn't give me a headache which is a big issue for me. I have been using this scent for a couple of years now compared to others way better in my opinion definitely recommend this for every lady
Babeth V.
Babeth V.
Got this as a present. Amazing smell that lasts all day. Even the next morning I can still smell it. The bottle looks awsome and is verry nice. You can see how much is still in there when you hold it in front of a light
Caelen K.
Caelen K.
Brooklin, ON
I have always loved the smell of play ever since my friend started wearing it years ago. I finally got it this Christmas, and I am still in love. It is a wonderful scent and the mixture of the floral with the warm tones is amazing. I would recommend this perfume to anyone and would definitely purchase again.
Silvana D.
Silvana D.
Espinosa, minas gerais, Brasil
O modelo é bem diferente e a fragrância é floral?