BY GIVENCHY

A surprising and bold fragrance, Play for Her radiates its unusual alchemy, combining the floral notes of the tiare flower and the warm accords of amyris wood to create a voluptuously flowered fragrance with woody tones. Imagining a woman who is naturally seductive and ready for life's surprises, Givenchy's perfumers created this sparkling composition to astonish and captivate. Notes: Bergamot, Sweet Pea, Amyris Wood, Tiare Flower, Sandalwood, Musk. Style: Seductive. Bold. Surprising. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Yiwen L.
I don't know how can I describe the scent. I got it years ago online, the scent is super long lasting and pretty strong. A little goes a long way, so it's a good value. But I don't think will repurchase again.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
One of my favorite perfumes! It smells fantastic and stays on your skin throughout the whole day. I bought it 5-6 years ago and just purchased another one. It’s hard to find it in stores since it launched years ago but you can find it on Amazon.
Alexandreia S.
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever. I have been using it since 2012/2013. It is becoming increasingly hard to find which is really disappointing. I wish I could find it locally in a store. The last place I saw it on a shelf was in WDW's Epcot.

It lasts forever and smells awesome! Plus, the packaging is so cute!
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I have had my eye on this scent for awhile now and finally swiped my credit card to purchase it. I love the scent and it really stays on all day. It's very pleasant smelling and has the right mixture of floral and almost birch of woodsy notes. I love it!!! It was my birthday gift to myself :).
Meagan K.
Fairport, NY
I love the unique packaging of this, the scent is very playful and fruity but also grown up. I wish it lasted longer on the skin. Overall, its a decent perfume if you like playful and light.
Maria Cecilia R.
Medley, FL

I love this perfume, because it is so do sweet fragrance that can be used perfectly in the day. and it is the second bottle I have in use , and definitely buy a more
desiray k.
Saint Albans, NY
I bought the pink bottle and purple bottle for my mother, she absolutely loves it , it came with the perfume, powder, shower gel and lotion, great buy
María José S.
Me encantan los perfumes y de este aparte de que me fascina su olor me gusta muchisimo su presentación. Muy buen diseño, algo diferente del resto.
Olivia N.
I'm on my third bottle of this perfume and I will continue to use it. I get complimented on the scent constantly when I wear it. It has a scent that is perfect for both every day and before a night out which is what really drew me to it. Also, it stays on your skin and clothes an impressive amount of time.
Alana M.
Santo Ângelo
Perfume maravilhoso, ele é doce na medida certa. Usei 3 vidros desse perfume a alguns anos atrás e adorei... ele é doce porém não é enjoativo! Acho perfeito para o inverno
iimaane É.
Mohammedia
Silvana D.
Espinosa, minas gerais, Brasil
O modelo é bem diferente e a fragrância é floral?