BY GIVENCHY #50 in After Shave

Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Bought this as a gift for my dad which I wish I hadn’t. I love the scent so much I’d love my boyfriend to wear it and not think about my dad, lol. It’s a fresh smell, not intense but not really faint either. It’s hard to describe other than it’s seriously amazing! My dad is a cologne hoarder and this is one of his favorites. He has about 50+ colognes and he reaches for this the most.
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL
Amazingggggg no other way to put I loveeeeeeee this Cologne it smell great my number one favorite is this one I make my bf where every time he uses it a lot I would definitely buy again and definitely recommend it
Miguel L.
This product is great when you want to smell good after a good shave, it has a fresh scent not your typical type of sweet scent, it does , meet my expectations and truly lives up to them.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is hands down my favorite men's cologne. It smells amazing, and the smell lasts the entire day without fail! Price is right, and you won't regret buying it! Def recommend
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I purchased this in a set for a friend of mine. It has a crisp, yet powerful scent that is very alluring. It's a more mature and sexy scent. My friend told me that the aftershave is long lasting.
Gir B.
I never used it myself but i see it in my boyfriends bathroom. I asked him and he just sait he smell great with it one. But that doesnt explain..
Curtis  W.
Portsmouth, VA
This is for grown men. If you are in to sweet and fruity scents you might want to go elsewhere because you just might get grown really quick.
María R.
weston, FL
Un olor perfecto y 100% masculino, se lo recomiendo chicos por que realmente es lo maximo y me parece que es lo mejor para un hombre
Alex M.
Smells wonderful with a long lasting after shave! The smell is very sexy and distinct. Highly recommended for the man in your life
ena b.
Very good! Smells very good its not too strog, but at the same time it is very manly and bottel is very nice and diffrent!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
How does this smell?
Alicia B.
I'm looking to purchase for my boyfriend.. What's everyone's thoughts on the smell and it's lasting time?
joselyne g.
Does This Smells Good??
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
How does this smell? And is it worth the price
Rubi L.