BY GIVENCHY

Bergamot, mandarin, cedarwood, myrtle, patchouli. ; see more...

Athena C.
Medina, NY
I would buy this for my man and see if he and I like it and if its not to strong I might consider buying it again
Nina S.
Baltimore, MD
My husband absolutely loves this and I love it even more, is it not extremely strong but it smells soo good
Alejandra  R.
Uniondale, NY
Smells so good I got the gift set at Sephora and my boyfriend really loved the scent
Therese S.
Burin, NL
I bought this for my husband and we both loved the scent. It wasn't too strong and it's very masculine. It's his new signature scent.
Courtney R.
Clearwater, FL
How strong is the scent?