GIVENCHY PI NEO for Men Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Fathima B.GIVENCHY PI NEO for Men Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by concetta b.

BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Pi Neo for Men Eau De Toilette Spray – 3.3 oz.  This ‘measured’ masculine perfume’s main accords are citrus, woody, fresh spicy, aromatic, and patchouli. The known fragrancy notes are: mandarin, bergamot, myrrh, cedar and patchouli.

Matrix has you. Inspired by The Martix movie, and by the virtual world of the future (or already present) times, Givenchy introduced their perfume Pi Neo in September 2008. It was designed by perfumers of the house of Givaudan. According to the designer, the new perfume is not a variation of the Pi theme, but an absolutely independent fragrance carrying an idea of reality revision.

Pi is a mathematic constant often used in mathematics and physics. An irrational number. π can be defined in Euclid’s pyramid as a relation between volume and diameter of a circle. π is also known as Archimedes’ constant and Ludolf’s number. The name Pi denotes perimetros, which means ‘to measure around’ when translated from Greek.

Givenchy combined Pi with futuristic Neo from Matrix and reached Givenchy’s constant: ‘to smell well everywhere’!

Pi Neo arrives in a glass bottle and by its design it reminds of the original Pi, with a difference that it is not shaped like a pyramid, but like a square, with sharp cut sides and the same top as its predecessor, but this time made of metal and coloured in silver.

As for the composition, the olfactive director Francoise Dounche was in charge of this new futuristic composition. He designed this neo-explosive fragrance and combined natural ingredients for the first time: bergamot, mandarin, cedar, patchouli and vanilla with synthesis of three molecules (Toscanol, Safraleine and Cosmone), which makes a completely different base of the fragrance and contributes to a sensational composition. The result is quite special and can be compared with a new dimension created between time and space.

Toscanol was created by the house of Givaudan and invented to replace chavicol, and its intention is to contribute to intensity and longevity of the composition. It is stable in aromatic compositions where it prolongs strength and durability of aromas. It is very durable, stays as many as two days on the blotter, when you try the fragrance, and it s very useful for modification of lavender aromas and refreshing spicy aromas.

Safraleine is a product by the house of Givaudan, which contributes to unique, hot and twinkling effect and offers a new alternative for spicy combinations.   Safraleine offers hot, powerful, tobacco and leather faces, but its complexity reveals spicy characteristics of natural saffron, enriched with floral rose aspects.

Cosmone introduces rich and intensive musk accords, which decorate the whole composition with elegant aromas. This biologically decomposive molecule increases volume of environment-friendly chemical components, and it was invented in the house of Givaudan.  The perfume is advertised by Kelly Rippy, and the photographer is Solve Sundsbo.

• Kohls they sale it , its inspired by the movie the Matri...3 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price3 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it mainly 2 Answers
Stace B.
This has become one of my favorite fragrances since they stopped making Xeryus in the late 90's. It's not a strong scented cologne, but it is warm, masculine and woodsy when it heats up. It will lightly stay with you all day long as well. Personally, my body chemistry takes about 20-30 min to react with the aromatics in this product. The scent changes drastically (for the better) from the time it's sprayed on, to when it mingles with your own pheromones and body chemistry.
Fathima B.
Glenview, IL
Mild and sweet summer fragrance for men ofcourse can be used all around but with sweet fruity yet masculine I love it on summer . This is far the best one that's not overpowering but the staying power probably 3-4 hrs depending on the day . Overall it's a great fragrance that I absolutely love it on my man
Jason U.
Chino, CA
I love this cologne because the scent isn't overly masculine. It's a very soft and clean scent and it lasts a very long time. I always get compliments on it and I highly recommend it. I bought it from Target originally and have since been purchasing it from Amazon
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
These expectations were met on this scent!!! I do a lot of rest colognes with my husband and this one was given as a gift to him and had never smelled this one before!!! He only wears on special occasions and now I know why cause of the classic smell'
Kimberly G.
This Givenchy fragrance is bomb it's a must have..the smell is awesome and my hubby really likes this fragrance definitely top of the line perfume..totally recommend it to every guy..totally worth the price..
Patty G.
I love this spray what I like about it it's the smell it's smells so so good, I got it for my husband at Macy's and the price it's good worth the smell, when my hubby is walking I can smell the perfume.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love the smell and how it stays and is in a very nice bottle and very great value to purchase and is a great deal and I am a first time person and I would say no room for improvement at all..
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
This stuff is great! My boyfriend wears it all the time and I can't help but want to hang onto and around him 😘 it always leaves the room and my clothes smelling awesome. Sexy smell for a man !
Erica P.
I bought this cologne for my husband since Givenchy pi is his favorite however it wasn't as nice as the original yes it still last a long time but it wasn't the best scent from them but then again we are both probably just used to the original pi
Erica D.
Bought this cologne as a gift for my boyfriend because I loved the slightly spicy notes. I think it's a super yummy scent and love when he wears it, but a single spray too many can make the smell overbearing.
Linda R.
Does this come in gift sets as well?
Diamond  S.
This looks like it smells good What type of scent is it?
Eloisa R.
How much is this is it worth the price how does it smell
Kerstin H.
Flint, MI
Worth the money?
Ashley T.
Kalamazoo, MI
What do you guys think of this product?

Sephora