Givenchy Pi Neo Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Fathima B.Givenchy Pi Neo Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by concetta b.

BY GIVENCHY #83 in Cologne

Givenchy's new fragrance, Pi Neo, plays with the limits of time, space, and matter. Inspired by the movie The Matrix, this futuristic, adventurous men's fragrance uses notes of toscanol, myrtle, and patchouli to create the illusion of a virtual world.

Notes: Toscanol, Myrtle, Patchouli, Mandarin, Bergamot, Myrrh, Cedar.

Style: Innovative. Scientific. Precise.

• Kohls they sale it , its inspired by the movie the Matri...3 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it mainly 2 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Stace B.
This has become one of my favorite fragrances since they stopped making Xeryus in the late 90's. It's not a strong scented cologne, but it is warm, masculine and woodsy when it heats up. It will lightly stay with you all day long as well. Personally, my body chemistry takes about 20-30 min to react with the aromatics in this product. The scent changes drastically (for the better) from the time it's sprayed on, to when it mingles with your own pheromones and body chemistry.
Fathima B.
Glenview, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Mild and sweet summer fragrance for men ofcourse can be used all around but with sweet fruity yet masculine I love it on summer . This is far the best one that's not overpowering but the staying power probably 3-4 hrs depending on the day . Overall it's a great fragrance that I absolutely love it on my man
Jason U.
Chino, CA
I love this cologne because the scent isn't overly masculine. It's a very soft and clean scent and it lasts a very long time. I always get compliments on it and I highly recommend it. I bought it from Target originally and have since been purchasing it from Amazon
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
These expectations were met on this scent!!! I do a lot of rest colognes with my husband and this one was given as a gift to him and had never smelled this one before!!! He only wears on special occasions and now I know why cause of the classic smell'
Kimberly G.
This Givenchy fragrance is bomb it's a must have..the smell is awesome and my hubby really likes this fragrance definitely top of the line perfume..totally recommend it to every guy..totally worth the price..
Patty G.
I love this spray what I like about it it's the smell it's smells so so good, I got it for my husband at Macy's and the price it's good worth the smell, when my hubby is walking I can smell the perfume.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love the smell and how it stays and is in a very nice bottle and very great value to purchase and is a great deal and I am a first time person and I would say no room for improvement at all..
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
This stuff is great! My boyfriend wears it all the time and I can't help but want to hang onto and around him 😘 it always leaves the room and my clothes smelling awesome. Sexy smell for a man !
Erica P.
I bought this cologne for my husband since Givenchy pi is his favorite however it wasn't as nice as the original yes it still last a long time but it wasn't the best scent from them but then again we are both probably just used to the original pi
Erica D.
Bought this cologne as a gift for my boyfriend because I loved the slightly spicy notes. I think it's a super yummy scent and love when he wears it, but a single spray too many can make the smell overbearing.
Ashley T.
Kalamazoo, MI
What do you guys think of this product?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Kohls they sale it , its inspired by the movie the Matrix , 1.7 ounces for $65
Olivia B.
Is this a very strong cologne?
Ty'ron C.
Waldorf, MD
How I'm supposed to kno what it smell like on here 🤔 ? What if the cologne stink ?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
How does this smell? Is it mainly