Givenchy Pi Neo Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Fathima B.Givenchy Pi Neo Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by concetta b.

BY GIVENCHY #48 in Fragrance for Him

Givenchy's new fragrance, Pi Neo, plays with the limits of time, space, and matter. Inspired by the movie The Matrix, this futuristic, adventurous men's fragrance uses notes of toscanol, myrtle, and patchouli to create the illusion of a virtual world.

Notes: Toscanol, Myrtle, Patchouli, Mandarin, Bergamot, Myrrh, Cedar.

Style: Innovative. Scientific. Precise.

• Kohls they sale it , its inspired by the movie the Matrix , 1.7 ou...3 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
  • How does this smell? Is it mainly 2 Answers
Fathima B.
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Master Groomer Expert
Mild and sweet summer fragrance for men ofcourse can be used all around but with sweet fruity yet masculine I love it on summer . This is far the best one that's not overpowering but the staying power probably 3-4 hrs depending on the day . Overall it's a great fragrance that I absolutely love it on my man
Jason U.
Jason U.
Upland, CA
I love this cologne because the scent isn't overly masculine. It's a very soft and clean scent and it lasts a very long time. I always get compliments on it and I highly recommend it. I bought it from Target originally and have since been purchasing it from Amazon
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
This Givenchy fragrance is bomb it's a must have..the smell is awesome and my hubby really likes this fragrance definitely top of the line perfume..totally recommend it to every guy..totally worth the price..
Patty G.
Patty G.
I love this spray what I like about it it's the smell it's smells so so good, I got it for my husband at Macy's and the price it's good worth the smell, when my hubby is walking I can smell the perfume.
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I really love the smell and how it stays and is in a very nice bottle and very great value to purchase and is a great deal and I am a first time person and I would say no room for improvement at all..
Dara C.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
This stuff is great! My boyfriend wears it all the time and I can't help but want to hang onto and around him 😘 it always leaves the room and my clothes smelling awesome. Sexy smell for a man !
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
This smells amazing <3 When my husband puts it on I want to do nothing but stay snuggled up next to him because he smell extra good. Get this product ASAP!!!!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Coral Springs, FL
This has such a sexy woodsy smell to it. At first I didn't like it then when it's on his skin it changes it's tones. Great buy would recommend to anyone
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
California, PA
Yes yes yes, this is a light smell. Some say it smells powdery. I think it smells great bought it for my boyfriend and i love it and so does he
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
This is a little pricey but it smells so good and it is worth every penny this is a Nother steeple in your cologne game a must try
Linda R.
Linda R.
Does this come in gift sets as well?
Diamond  S.
Diamond S.
This looks like it smells good What type of scent is it?
Eloisa R.
Eloisa R.
Master Groomer Expert
How much is this is it worth the price how does it smell
Kerstin H.
Kerstin H.
Flint, MI
Worth the money?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Kalamazoo, MI
What do you guys think of this product?