BY GIVENCHY

Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Buffalo, NY
This smells absolutely incredible and my boyfriend enjoys using it after his shave! The smell lasts without being overpowering and I'll be sure to purchase for him again.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Bolivar, TN
My fiancé uses this after every shave. It softens his face and he smells AMAZING! I almost don't want to let him leave for work in the mornings (wink wink).
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Le Mars, IA
I bought this for my husband. He likes it but I love it. Even our girls like this one on him.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Givenchy after shave is the end to a perfect shave. My skin stays smooth and the scent ladts long.
Edweena V.
Edweena V.
Oshawa, ON
Purchased for hubby, he said was awesome and doesn't not want to go back to the cheaper brands now