BY GIVENCHY

A Fresh Scent Of Patchouli And Sandalwood. see more...

Sofiya C.
Fair lawn , NJ
You know the perfume is epic when it transports you to a whole other place emotionally. I picked this scent carefully for a man I loved, I adored this smell as much as him. When I smelled Pi, I knew he has near. When we went our separate ways I bought Pi as a gift for another man I cared for. The next day he approached me from behind and instantly I turned around and slapped him, I knew it was because of the smell. Pi put me back in the place where I remembered my old lover and that pain that he caused me.
Summer R.
Pi by Givenchy is my only recommendable cologne for men, I have been buying this cologne for my boyfriend for 3 years now and he loves it and I love it on him! It makes me think about cuddling and romance, whenever he wears it! He wears it on special occasions and outings or just when we have down time and go out to eat! Then it's cuddle time! The first time I actually bought it, it was the first one I picked up for his birthday and I kept trying to find something better, but I kept coming back for that one! It works well with his body chemistry and exudes luxury! I love it and it makes me happy!
Alexandra S.
Not a fan of this scent at all. Reminds me of an older man wearing and outdated scent. Some people who wear this use way too much the scent gives me a headache. Not impressed by it. I don't like the other colognes from this brand though.
David B.
Greensburg, PA
This is my favorite! I've been wearing it for 8 years now and i haven't gotten one complaint from previous girlfriends about it. Actually, I only get compliments when i wear this out. It was so good that one past girlfriend brought me more so i would not run out. I actually need to pick up some more since my bottle is running low.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This product is good my and my boyfriend got the woman's and men's and they both smelled great you only needed a little bit I would recommend this product
Brandon B.
Hamilton, OH
I have loved the smell of this since i smelled it for the first time years ago. it's rugged but light enough to be classy as well.
Madison B.
One of the only scents that my boyfriend and I both like. However it is more pricey than some colognes. But it's amazing!
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
Pi is a light cologne that is always dependable and reliable. Thus scent is fine with casual or dress attire.
Crystal O.
It's very strong and the scent lasts all day. A great present for Vday! The price isn't too bad.
Jocelyn M.
South hadley, MA
It's the best you can buy for your love. It's sweet and light. I love it!!!!
Summer R.
As a man how does it makes you feel to wear Pi by Givenchy?
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
Reading the reviews and someone says it's rugged but classy. Is this something that last throughout the day or just a going out type of cologne?
Joan L.
What is the smell similar to ?