Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• How's this smell? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Andrew S.
Huntington, WV
This is one of my favorite colognes, with its top notes of herbs and citrus, when it dries down it becomes a woodsy vanilla scent that I can only describe as downright sensual. The bottle design is unique and it's nice that there's no lid to lose! Overall a great scent that I'm proud to wear.
Cassia E.
Purchased at: CVS
Elegant and stunning men's scent. Well-crafted, with none of the unfortunate Axe notes that plague many men's scents, and great use of some notes that are more often used for women (benzoin) with resinous notes of rosemary and pine that are rarely seen in mainstream perfumery at all. Highly recommended for a sophisticated man. Could also be unisex if you're daring.
Nikeisha W.
united states
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This perfume delivers a unique fragrance.The payoff was absolutely gorgeous and it lasted for a long time.
I'd definitely repurchase and recommend to a friends.
Abeer A.
Alsharja
Very good smell with a beautiful fragrance I lovedVery cool😍😍😍😍I wish I had itIt 's very cool I advise you to use it
Isra R.
Jeddah, Makkah
1,065 reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
An attractive and wonderful fragrance
Its fragrance is soft and unobtrusive
I hope to try it again
ѕυѕαnα ι.
Stirling
I bought this cologne for my brother and he loved it! After I bought it for him, he has continued to buy it for years and years! It is on the sweeter side but smells great!
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite scents for my boyfriend. It's expensive but worth it and the bottle looks awesome! I would recommend to anyone!
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
This colonge smells so good it has a bit of a vanilla smell to it. It's not so strong and it lasts on my guy for a while. A little pricey but worth it.
Femke H.
Heijningen
This parfum is so nice, that I bought it for myself as a girl. I really like the unique scent this parfum has, I think as a man this is the most nice parfum you could use. The bottle looks nice and the scent is long lasting.
Suchitra N.
Novi, MI
I bought this as a gift for my dad on Father's day. This sent is everlasting. Smells incredibly strong and masculine. I bought the cologne in store at Sephora. The scent is very rouged and spicy, great for any season. I would highly recommend this cologne to anyone.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?

Macy's