Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Mandarin, galbanum
  • Heart - Infinium
  • Base - Benzoin, iron wood

• What Mens Cologne drives you insane every time you smell ...2 Answers
  • How's this smell? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Of all the men's fragrances ever created this one is like nothing I've ever smelt. If a man is wearing this I can smell it a mile away even 10 miles away, I can pick a man right out of a crowd of many by this scent. It is literally intoxicating!!! I originally was attracted to this cologne over 12 years ago while shopping in Dillards for a gift for my brother, the packaging was exquisite, from the nugget like floating look down to the symbol which reminds me of a tattoo I have that means heaven in Chinese. When I smelt it tho that was it!!! I've been buying this for gifts ever since. Whatever Givanchy puts in this is almost addictive because even 12 years later I've yet to find anything as amazing as this cologne!!! Nothing compares I always thought the whole pheromone thing was kind of a hoax lol, but every man I've dated or even when I married this is all I want him to use!!! Next time you are in a Macy's, Nordstrom, Sephora,or ULTA stop by and smell it, you will see what I mean. It reminds me of safe and comfort just amazing😍😍😍😍
Liza P.
sunrise
I bought this for my husband and it was a very good buy. We both loved the scent. It makes heads turn. It has more of a citrus and wood scent.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
If the cologne was a man. He would of been a god because this cologne is what a real man should smell like. well in my opinion. Is warm, sweet, spicy and bold but in a gentle way also very sexy. Every time my husband walk by me and this scent hit me in the face out of no where, I become a feene. This is a beautiful overpowering scent and it makes a statement. Elegant is the word.
Heather M.
Lilburn , GA
Favorite Men's fragrance I've smelled yet!! It's one of the few out there that doesn't smell like straight lemons and doesn't smell too strongly either. It seems to last a long time and isn't too pricey for a fragrance.
Cindy I.
Kingwood, TX
Die and go to heaven scent. Very unique and sweet but still masculine. The type of scent you inhale and float off to la la land to.
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This stuff smells soooo good! HOWEVER, it doesn't last long at all. I've heard its been reformulated from the original version. Its a cool bottle with a sweet creamy vanilla smell that is sure to get compliments but it just doesn't last on my skin.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, WI
This is such a great scent, however I do find it incredibly powerful in the beginning but wears off quickly.
Summer R.
Pi by Givenchy is my only recommendable cologne for men, I have been buying this cologne for my boyfriend for 3 years now and he loves it and I love it on him! It makes me think about cuddling and romance, whenever he wears it! He wears it on special occasions and outings or just when we have down time and go out to eat! Then it's cuddle time! The first time I actually bought it, it was the first one I picked up for his birthday and I kept trying to find something better, but I kept coming back for that one! It works well with his body chemistry and exudes luxury! I love it and it makes me happy!
Sofiya C.
Fair lawn , NJ
You know the perfume is epic when it transports you to a whole other place emotionally. I picked this scent carefully for a man I loved, I adored this smell as much as him. When I smelled Pi, I knew he has near. When we went our separate ways I bought Pi as a gift for another man I cared for. The next day he approached me from behind and instantly I turned around and slapped him, I knew it was because of the smell. Pi put me back in the place where I remembered my old lover and that pain that he caused me.
Alexandra S.
Not a fan of this scent at all. Reminds me of an older man wearing and outdated scent. Some people who wear this use way too much the scent gives me a headache. Not impressed by it. I don't like the other colognes from this brand though.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?

Macy's