Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Givenchy Pi needs a revamp this cologne is overly woodsy and heavy. I am not impressed and I would not allow my boyfriend to touch this fragrance
Jenn V.
Allendale, MI
I am not a fan of
This scent at all it is too strong and "old" smelling. It is to me a fragrance of the past!
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
I wanted to like this one, I really did. It was one of those colognes that I loved sprayed on the paper card.

However, once it hit my skin it smelled like a man's man version of baby wipes. I've tried it several times during different seasons and get the same result every time: manly baby wipes.

Five stars for the originality of the bottle though.
Alexandra S.
Not a fan of this scent at all. Reminds me of an older man wearing and outdated scent. Some people who wear this use way too much the scent gives me a headache. Not impressed by it. I don't like the other colognes from this brand though.
Billy C.
Canberra
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Not a bad fragrance this one.
To me it sort of smells like sunscreen or surfboard wax 😂
It’s quite a nice scent has a beachy, tropical vibe!
Good for those warmer days.
Sabrina D.
I never knew they had this brand for men until my guy friend used it ...it is OK ...it's kinda stron
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Sweet and a little spicy, great for wintertime. If you like vanilla or tonka bean you will most likely enjoy this fragrance. It's strong and wears for a long time.
Matthew G.
Pasadena, TX
This cologne does smell good, however I feel it is slightly overpowering. I enjoy the vanilla like scent but after a while I feel a bit nauseous. This cologne is not for me personal. It does last long, so it would be good for all day wear.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the smell of this spray! It's a great scent for the winter time so I would actually use it around that time. It's strong scented and does last all day long!
Angely B.
Doral, FL
I like it! Nice price and nice bottle.
You can wear this fragrance without any problems.
This perfume will last all the day.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?

Macy's