Givenchy Pi For Him Eau de Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Mandarin, galbanum
  • Heart - Infinium
  • Base - Benzoin, iron wood

• What Mens Cologne drives you insane every time you smell ...2 Answers
  • How's this smell? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Donovan M.
The aesthetic of the bottle. Is pleasant to the eye not bulky not fragile
The scent is a sweet but to over powering vanilla smell. It lingers. In the room Two sprays on the neck and your good.

I recommend this for the business man whose trying to seal the deal on the account or. Wants a second date after a wonderful dinner
Jason  S.
Love this scent. A rich fragrance for any age. Warning.... This product is addictive other scents just won't compare....
Marc G.
Venice, FL
Soft, warm, sensual. The perfect cologne. So nice to put on and have someone smell you in it. Great fragrance from a trusted company.
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
This smells so nice. It's an older fragrance, but I love it. It has a sweet spicy smell. It's not for the guy who is overly manly or a guy that likes really fresh scents. Worth a try though. I've always loved it.
Femke H.
Heijningen
This parfum is so nice, that I bought it for myself as a girl. I really like the unique scent this parfum has, I think as a man this is the most nice parfum you could use. The bottle looks nice and the scent is long lasting.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is one of my dad's favorite colognes. It is excellent. It lasts all day long and is sold at an affordable price. We love it!
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
This is my all time favorite cologne. I have purchased this for the men in my life and will spray it on pillows to fall asleep to the scent
Jason  S.
Definitely one of my favorites. A must have scent. Soft yet masculine. A classic.......
Chantal B.
Edmonton, AB
Such a soft sweet scent not to strong but don't put a lot on, I would wear it myself it's so good.
Abying X.
My oldest brother's wife love these! He got so many for my brother! The smell is so delightful!
Alice H.
Is this a strong cologne?
Kara L.
Is this a good scent? My boyfriend is about to run out of his cologne and I want to get him something that both of us will enjoy.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?
Summer R.
As a man how does it makes you feel to wear Pi by Givenchy?

Sephora