Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I absolutely love how this smells on my husband and I would definitely recommend anyone to buy this....
Tabitha L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is an older cologne but smells amazing. I would recommend to anyone especially and older gentleman
Josh A.
3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
This is a very nice fragrance, smells really great.... both my brother, and boyfriend love it!!
Kaylee L.
Glassport , PA
I was not impressed by this. it smells ok but it is very strong and tends to give me headaches lol
Fray M.
Love the smell!! My boyfriend use this Givenchy and I have to say that the smell makes me crazy ūüėć
Crystal O.
It's very strong and the scent lasts all day. A great present for Vday! The price isn't too bad.
Abying X.
My oldest brother's wife love these! He got so many for my brother! The smell is so delightful!
Estefany A.
My dad has one of this and smells really good i thought it didn't smell good but i was wrong...
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
I'm a sucker for men's cologne as it is, but this light smell of creamy goodness is to die for!
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?