Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Mandarin, galbanum
  • Heart - Infinium
  • Base - Benzoin, iron wood

• What Mens Cologne drives you insane every time you smell ...2 Answers
  • How's this smell? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Eureka U.
This cologne makes me want to attack my man when he walks through the door. It smells like musky mint and power.
Alexis O.
Red Lion, PA
I got this for my Fiancé and he absolutely loves it! It's great for everyday use and he wears it all the time.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
Pi is a light cologne that is always dependable and reliable. Thus scent is fine with casual or dress attire.
Jenn V.
Allendale, MI
I am not a fan of
This scent at all it is too strong and "old" smelling. It is to me a fragrance of the past!
Tina D.
Auburn Hills Mi
This is one of the best ! it is unlike any other men's cologne it last , very strong to much is very bad !
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Used to get this for my dad and it's the most amazing smell ever I love it so much I wish he still wore it
Jaqueline V.
Una fragancia muy fuerte pero que después de un tiempo huele mejor que acabada de poner . Un regalo ideal .
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I purchased this for my husband. I love this subtle, nice scent. It's not overpowering like some scents.
Vlora J.
This cologne smells amazingggg!!! You spray it once and it lasts all day. I love it when my bf wears it!
Zuleyma D.
This scent is so unique and lasted a long time I gave this to my dad for his birthday and he loved it.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?

Macy's