Givenchy Pi For Him Eau de Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Mandarin, galbanum
  • Heart - Infinium
  • Base - Benzoin, iron wood

• What Mens Cologne drives you insane every time you smell ...2 Answers
  • How's this smell? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Lauren D.
I bought this for my boyfriend last Christmas and he seems to really like it. It has a very strong scent but it smells good
Madison B.
One of the only scents that my boyfriend and I both like. However it is more pricey than some colognes. But it's amazing!
Jacquelyn J.
Received this scent in sampler I got my boyfriend for Christmas and this was one of my favorites in the set! mmmhmmm!!
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
I honestly think this was a little too sweet smelling. A nice scent but I'm not too stuck on it. Maybe just not for me.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my favorite old school cologne for men. It's woodsy, vanilla, nutty, and spicy. Women love it that's for sure
Matt J.
Slidell, LA
Givenchy is at it again with this cologne . it has a great blend thats a strong feel good smell but not overpowering.
Eureka U.
This cologne makes me want to attack my man when he walks through the door. It smells like musky mint and power.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Good smell. Good price....but the smell is just okay. My hubby likes it but I'm not 100% sold on the sent yet lol
Alexis O.
Red Lion, PA
I got this for my Fiancé and he absolutely loves it! It's great for everyday use and he wears it all the time.
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
Pi is a light cologne that is always dependable and reliable. Thus scent is fine with casual or dress attire.
Alice H.
Is this a strong cologne?
Kara L.
Is this a good scent? My boyfriend is about to run out of his cologne and I want to get him something that both of us will enjoy.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?
Summer R.
As a man how does it makes you feel to wear Pi by Givenchy?

Sephora