Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Mandarin, galbanum
  • Heart - Infinium
  • Base - Benzoin, iron wood

• What Mens Cologne drives you insane every time you smell ...2 Answers
  • How's this smell? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jocelyn M.
South hadley, MA
This right here is the most pleasant smell ever. I this this is the perfect gift that will make you crave your man. It's a sweet scent
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite scents for my boyfriend. It's expensive but worth it and the bottle looks awesome! I would recommend to anyone!
Curtis  W.
Portsmouth , VA
Huge fan of this elegant cologne. I was introduced to it back in 2007 while in college and I am still wearing it i nine years later.
Marc G.
Venice, FL
Soft, warm, sensual. The perfect cologne. So nice to put on and have someone smell you in it. Great fragrance from a trusted company.
Cindy I.
Kingwood, TX
Die and go to heaven scent. Very unique and sweet but still masculine. The type of scent you inhale and float off to la la land to.
Brandon B.
Hamilton, OH
I have loved the smell of this since i smelled it for the first time years ago. it's rugged but light enough to be classy as well.
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
The most aromatic cologne I've smelled in a while very veryyy long lasting and a sweet yet musky scent very complimentary on a man
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is one of my dad's favorite colognes. It is excellent. It lasts all day long and is sold at an affordable price. We love it!
Adebunmi L.
etobicoke,ontario
Oh mine,this perfume is awesome the smell is very unique and different.its excellent I'll recommend it you won't be disappointed
Angely B.
Doral, FL
I like it! Nice price and nice bottle.
You can wear this fragrance without any problems.
This perfume will last all the day.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?

Macy's