Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Mandarin, galbanum
  • Heart - Infinium
  • Base - Benzoin, iron wood

• What Mens Cologne drives you insane every time you smell ...2 Answers
  • How's this smell? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
This colonge smells so good it has a bit of a vanilla smell to it. It's not so strong and it lasts on my guy for a while. A little pricey but worth it.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is my boyfriends signature cologne and it smells amazing!!!! I love it so much when he wears it, it's very manly and the scent is strong. Awesome
Newsha P.
Duluth, GA
THIS PERFUME HAS THE SERIES SMELL EVER
when I smelled it the first time it came to me as strong but later on it was smelling so good... I love it.
Brandon S.
This product is the musk of a true seller. If you can smell this fragrance on someone walking through the door, you will know they mean business.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Givenchy Pi needs a revamp this cologne is overly woodsy and heavy. I am not impressed and I would not allow my boyfriend to touch this fragrance
Liza P.
sunrise
I bought this for my husband and it was a very good buy. We both loved the scent. It makes heads turn. It has more of a citrus and wood scent.
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
I love the smell of this product. Sometimes I try samples in the store so I can choose what I want. Everyone should try it ,they will like it.
Kleinia C.
las vegas, NV
This has to be my favorite mens cologne. The smell is heavenly!! Every man in my life has gotten this as a gift at one point, lol. Love it!!
Max B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Classic scent, very musky and long lasting. Works great for both day and night and will get you noticed for sure. Two sprays and you're set!
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Hands down this is a sexy radiant smell and i love to see my husband coming when he is wearing it he says he gets plenty of compliments
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?

Macy's