Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Mandarin, galbanum
  • Heart - Infinium
  • Base - Benzoin, iron wood

• What Mens Cologne drives you insane every time you smell ...2 Answers
  • How's this smell? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Cristin G.
Lovely scent! A little goes along way here, so just remember to not shower yourself in it, but dab in a few spots. Thus cologne will last you which is great because you are getting more for your money!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the smell of this spray! It's a great scent for the winter time so I would actually use it around that time. It's strong scented and does last all day long!
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
This is a classic my husband used to wear for some time of his life. It's like strong in a sweet way. I can't quite put my finger on it but it is very sexy and long lasting.
Elana R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is what my dad uses and I think it smells so good. It always takes me back to him when I smell it. It's kind of a sweeter smell rather than a strong bolder smell.
Jamaal S.
Morrow, GA
This fragrance is everything and more my brother bought and i used it all up. i have to replace it but it was worth it. it smells amazing most definitely a fan.
Jesse M.
Gardena, CA
My cousin wears this all the time and it actually smells really good. You can even smell the sense after the person leaves the room, you know he was there
Angie G.
Garrett, PA
This product is good my and my boyfriend got the woman's and men's and they both smelled great you only needed a little bit I would recommend this product
Angie G.
Garrett, PA
Andrew B.
Cumming, GA
This is a great fall scent with a woodsy scent to it with a nice spice undertone. A warming scent that makes it great for when the weather begins to cool.
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
This colonge smells so good it has a bit of a vanilla smell to it. It's not so strong and it lasts on my guy for a while. A little pricey but worth it.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?

Macy's