Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• How's this smell? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
This is my husband's signature scent. He's been wearing this ever since freshman year in high school and he's almost 30 years old. It absolutely smells amazing on him and I will definitely get him a bottle for his dirty 30 this year because his bottle is halfway gone and I know he'll want more!
josh y.
Chattanooga, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
In LOVE with this cologne! My bf and I found this at a Kohl's and had to purchase it right away. It smells amazing ON BOTH OF US. It's sexy and manly on him, but I bring out the subtle vanilla/amber notes in it. It's a really lovely unisex cologne. I would recommend this to anyone, girl or guy.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
This scent is for an older man, but it still smells delicious. This scent is made for the luxurious, sophisticated man. I would highly recommend for your dad, or husband ladies. Very sensual and very seductive.
Joshua B.
Jackson, MS
This Cologne Is very smooth in my opinion it's good on a date the women loves it, I bought it from the fragrance section of Macy's. In my opinion the bottle is remeberable, like I said before the smill is worth and I would stalk up on it if my friends would let me.
Megan M.
At last, a cologne that doesn't smell like fruity oddness. I absolutely love the smell of this on my guy - I bought it as a gift and I look forward to when he wears it. It is sexy and manly, woodsy yet soft, like a cologne (and a man) should be.
Heather M.
Lilburn , GA
Favorite Men's fragrance I've smelled yet!! It's one of the few out there that doesn't smell like straight lemons and doesn't smell too strongly either. It seems to last a long time and isn't too pricey for a fragrance.
David B.
Greensburg, PA
This is my favorite! I've been wearing it for 8 years now and i haven't gotten one complaint from previous girlfriends about it. Actually, I only get compliments when i wear this out. It was so good that one past girlfriend brought me more so i would not run out. I actually need to pick up some more since my bottle is running low.
Evangelina P.
Oceanside, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This cologne smell so good I totally recommend that you buy this and give it a try it is worth every penny and it will last a Wyoming sprayable feet off throughout the day
Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
This smells so nice. It's an older fragrance, but I love it. It has a sweet spicy smell. It's not for the guy who is overly manly or a guy that likes really fresh scents. Worth a try though. I've always loved it.
Chris R.
Shrewsbury, MA
This is one of the few men's fragrances I really like. Its a warm but sweet vanilla scent. Most mens fragrances are just citrussy and this is so different that you will stand out from the crowd wearing this.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?

Macy's