Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• Top - Mandarin, galbanum
  • Heart - Infinium
  • Base - Benzoin, iron wood

• What Mens Cologne drives you insane every time you smell ...2 Answers
  • How's this smell? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette

Start your review of Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Sweet and a little spicy, great for wintertime. If you like vanilla or tonka bean you will most likely enjoy this fragrance. It's strong and wears for a long time.
Summer R.
Pi by Givenchy is my only recommendable cologne for men, I have been buying this cologne for my boyfriend for 3 years now and he loves it and I love it on him! It makes me think about cuddling and romance, whenever he wears it! He wears it on special occasions and outings or just when we have down time and go out to eat! Then it's cuddle time! The first time I actually bought it, it was the first one I picked up for his birthday and I kept trying to find something better, but I kept coming back for that one! It works well with his body chemistry and exudes luxury! I love it and it makes me happy!
Jamie W.
Bought this for my boyfriend because he needed a new cologne at Sephora, i earned me some major points for sure! I am in love with this scent, not too over powering. He let my choose which scent to go for and he would agree to it. I came across this Givenchy one and I love it. It's pricey, but I do believe it's worth buying cologne/perfume for a expensive price. This cologne has a minty scent to it but smells yet manly. When I smell this, I think of classy mid 20s businessmen. And that's a good thing and something you want to smell. I really don't know how the describe it. I also love the bottle, really unique on how to close it. The little latch at the top moves backwards and forward. To close it, the latch must be straight up so it doesn't spray.
ѕυѕαnα ι.
Stirling
I bought this cologne for my brother and he loved it! After I bought it for him, he has continued to buy it for years and years! It is on the sweeter side but smells great!
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
If the cologne was a man. He would of been a god because this cologne is what a real man should smell like. well in my opinion. Is warm, sweet, spicy and bold but in a gentle way also very sexy. Every time my husband walk by me and this scent hit me in the face out of no where, I become a feene. This is a beautiful overpowering scent and it makes a statement. Elegant is the word.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,808 reviews
Givenchy Pi has a sort of deep and sensual scent. It's rich and not overwhelming. It stays on for a long time; you can still smell it clearly after an eight hour shift at work. I would describe it as a more mature version of Paco Rabanne's "1 Million" cologne. I would probably buy another bottle after the one I have is empty, which is more than I could say for Paco Rabanne's "1 Million", Dolce and Gabanna's "Light Blue", or Ermenegildo Zegna's "Uomo" fragrances.
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
I wanted to like this one, I really did. It was one of those colognes that I loved sprayed on the paper card.

However, once it hit my skin it smelled like a man's man version of baby wipes. I've tried it several times during different seasons and get the same result every time: manly baby wipes.

Five stars for the originality of the bottle though.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
So, i purchased my first bottle of the stuff about 10 years ago(i use it sparingly). finally running out. did it go bad/stale? i doubt it. still smells amazing and is just as long-lasting as when i bought it. i did store it properly, so who knows... that's besides the point. i needed a new bottle to replace my last one. i was kind of worried about it being fake, based on a few reviews I've read. i pulled the trigger and bought it through amazon...
Alexandra S.
Not a fan of this scent at all. Reminds me of an older man wearing and outdated scent. Some people who wear this use way too much the scent gives me a headache. Not impressed by it. I don't like the other colognes from this brand though.
Matthew G.
Pasadena, TX
This cologne does smell good, however I feel it is slightly overpowering. I enjoy the vanilla like scent but after a while I feel a bit nauseous. This cologne is not for me personal. It does last long, so it would be good for all day wear.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?

Macy's