Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Ashiah W.Givenchy Pi For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Quvante A.

BY GIVENCHY

Pi is a celebration of what makes a man seductive - his intelligence, courage, and contributions. Pi is more than a name, it's a symbol. This woody Eau de Toilette with essence of iron wood and mandarin is a means of escape and a flight of discovery into new sensations.

True to the legend of Pi, the composition of Givenchy's Eau de Toilette for men is powerful without being overwhelming. It is deliberately not light and citrusy. Intense and generous, Pi is a major statement in men's fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

• How's this smell? 1 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price2 Answers
Cassia E.
Purchased at: CVS
Elegant and stunning men's scent. Well-crafted, with none of the unfortunate Axe notes that plague many men's scents, and great use of some notes that are more often used for women (benzoin) with resinous notes of rosemary and pine that are rarely seen in mainstream perfumery at all. Highly recommended for a sophisticated man. Could also be unisex if you're daring.
Andrew S.
Huntington, WV
This is one of my favorite colognes, with its top notes of herbs and citrus, when it dries down it becomes a woodsy vanilla scent that I can only describe as downright sensual. The bottle design is unique and it's nice that there's no lid to lose! Overall a great scent that I'm proud to wear.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Of all the men's fragrances ever created this one is like nothing I've ever smelt. If a man is wearing this I can smell it a mile away even 10 miles away, I can pick a man right out of a crowd of many by this scent. It is literally intoxicating!!! I originally was attracted to this cologne over 12 years ago while shopping in Dillards for a gift for my brother, the packaging was exquisite, from the nugget like floating look down to the symbol which reminds me of a tattoo I have that means heaven in Chinese. When I smelt it tho that was it!!! I've been buying this for gifts ever since. Whatever Givanchy puts in this is almost addictive because even 12 years later I've yet to find anything as amazing as this cologne!!! Nothing compares I always thought the whole pheromone thing was kind of a hoax lol, but every man I've dated or even when I married this is all I want him to use!!! Next time you are in a Macy's, Nordstrom, Sephora,or ULTA stop by and smell it, you will see what I mean. It reminds me of safe and comfort just amazingūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć
Sofiya C.
Fair lawn , NJ
You know the perfume is epic when it transports you to a whole other place emotionally. I picked this scent carefully for a man I loved, I adored this smell as much as him. When I smelled Pi, I knew he has near. When we went our separate ways I bought Pi as a gift for another man I cared for. The next day he approached me from behind and instantly I turned around and slapped him, I knew it was because of the smell. Pi put me back in the place where I remembered my old lover and that pain that he caused me.
Sarah P.
White Plains, NY
I purchased this product from Sephora for my now Fiance when we first starting dating, and it is one of the sexiest scents to smell on him. There is something so welcoming about it, its not overbearing the way a lot of men's colognes seem to be. Its beyond perfect, and i'll make sure he never runs out of it.
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This stuff smells soooo good! HOWEVER, it doesn't last long at all. I've heard its been reformulated from the original version. Its a cool bottle with a sweet creamy vanilla smell that is sure to get compliments but it just doesn't last on my skin.
Suchitra N.
Novi, MI
I bought this as a gift for my dad on Father's day. This sent is everlasting. Smells incredibly strong and masculine. I bought the cologne in store at Sephora. The scent is very rouged and spicy, great for any season. I would highly recommend this cologne to anyone.
Donovan M.
The aesthetic of the bottle. Is pleasant to the eye not bulky not fragile
The scent is a sweet but to over powering vanilla smell. It lingers. In the room Two sprays on the neck and your good.

I recommend this for the business man whose trying to seal the deal on the account or. Wants a second date after a wonderful dinner
Olivia T.
MOSINEE, WI
Bought this for my husband on his birthday. It smells incredible honestly. I can't get over how seductive and flirty it is. We get compliments every time we go out!
Stephen S.
Albuquerque, NM
My absolute favorite scent. I always get complements when I wear this fragrance and I find that the smell really lingers all day. I've been wearing it for years and plan on repurchasing time after time
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Is it a strong smell ?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?

Sephora