Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Of all the men's fragrances ever created this one is like nothing I've ever smelt. If a man is wearing this I can smell it a mile away even 10 miles away, I can pick a man right out of a crowd of many by this scent. It is literally intoxicating!!! I originally was attracted to this cologne over 12 years ago while shopping in Dillards for a gift for my brother, the packaging was exquisite, from the nugget like floating look down to the symbol which reminds me of a tattoo I have that means heaven in Chinese. When I smelt it tho that was it!!! I've been buying this for gifts ever since. Whatever Givanchy puts in this is almost addictive because even 12 years later I've yet to find anything as amazing as this cologne!!! Nothing compares I always thought the whole pheromone thing was kind of a hoax lol, but every man I've dated or even when I married this is all I want him to use!!! Next time you are in a Macy's, Nordstrom, Sephora,or ULTA stop by and smell it, you will see what I mean. It reminds me of safe and comfort just amazing๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜