Sofiya C.
Fair lawn , NJ
You know the perfume is epic when it transports you to a whole other place emotionally. I picked this scent carefully for a man I loved, I adored this smell as much as him. When I smelled Pi, I knew he has near. When we went our separate ways I bought Pi as a gift for another man I cared for. The next day he approached me from behind and instantly I turned around and slapped him, I knew it was because of the smell. Pi put me back in the place where I remembered my old lover and that pain that he caused me.