BY GIVENCHY

Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Givenchy Pi has a sort of deep and sensual scent. It's rich and not overwhelming. It stays on for a long time; you can still smell it clearly after an eight hour shift at work. I would describe it as a more mature version of Paco Rabanne's "1 Million" cologne. I would probably buy another bottle after the one I have is empty, which is more than I could say for Paco Rabanne's "1 Million", Dolce and Gabanna's "Light Blue", or Ermenegildo Zegna's "Uomo" fragrances.
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
I wanted to like this one, I really did. It was one of those colognes that I loved sprayed on the paper card.

However, once it hit my skin it smelled like a man's man version of baby wipes. I've tried it several times during different seasons and get the same result every time: manly baby wipes.

Five stars for the originality of the bottle though.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
So, i purchased my first bottle of the stuff about 10 years ago(i use it sparingly). finally running out. did it go bad/stale? i doubt it. still smells amazing and is just as long-lasting as when i bought it. i did store it properly, so who knows... that's besides the point. i needed a new bottle to replace my last one. i was kind of worried about it being fake, based on a few reviews I've read. i pulled the trigger and bought it through amazon...
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This scent is for an older man, but it still smells delicious. This scent is made for the luxurious, sophisticated man. I would highly recommend for your dad, or husband ladies. Very sensual and very seductive.
Megan M.
At last, a cologne that doesn't smell like fruity oddness. I absolutely love the smell of this on my guy - I bought it as a gift and I look forward to when he wears it. It is sexy and manly, woodsy yet soft, like a cologne (and a man) should be.
Evangelina P.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This cologne smell so good I totally recommend that you buy this and give it a try it is worth every penny and it will last a Wyoming sprayable feet off throughout the day
Cristin G.
Lovely scent! A little goes along way here, so just remember to not shower yourself in it, but dab in a few spots. Thus cologne will last you which is great because you are getting more for your money!
Elana R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is what my dad uses and I think it smells so good. It always takes me back to him when I smell it. It's kind of a sweeter smell rather than a strong bolder smell.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This product is good my and my boyfriend got the woman's and men's and they both smelled great you only needed a little bit I would recommend this product
Jocelyn M.
South hadley, MA
This right here is the most pleasant smell ever. I this this is the perfect gift that will make you crave your man. It's a sweet scent
Alice H.
Is this a strong cologne?
Megan K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This looks interesting. Does it smell good?