Givenchy Photo'Perfexion Fluid Foundation uploaded by randi e.Givenchy Photo'Perfexion Fluid Foundation uploaded by Melinda A.

BY GIVENCHY

A creamy foundation with SPF 20 protection. Givenchy's Photo'Perfexion Fluid Foundation SPF 20 goes on like a concealer to correct imperfections, smoothing the skin's texture while it evens out the complexion. Photo'Perfexion conceals dark shadows and dull-looking complexions, and it goes on smooth and velvety every time, delivering a flawless finish without a heavy, cakey feeling. see more...

• Does anyone recommend this foundation for oily sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lori P.
Liberty, NY
I recently bought this foundation & fell in Love! It has a medium build-able coverae that Really looks like skin on the face. Not matte or dewy just perfect skin, & it does cover imperfections without looking caky. Overall definitely recommend.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Review for: Givenchy Photo'Perfexion Fluid Foundation SPF 20 1 Perfect Ivory 0.8 oz
Hands-down one of my favorite if not my true favorite foundation. Lightweight but gives maximum coverage. Very easy to apply, I've used beauty blenders, brush, & fingers and still looks flawless no matter how you apply. It's a little pricy but I've had my bottle for almost 6 months and it's not empty yet. This is a great foundation for brides also, it's safe for photography (yes even tho it has spf) water & sweat resistant and long wearing. Hands down one of the best foundations on the market.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis , IN
I've had this foundation for a few months and the first time I tried it, it stuck to my dry patches. I also applied this on the skin with an oval brush. I then retreated to my Lancôme foundation and then got curious again with Givenchy.

This time I exfoliated and moisturized the skin before applying this foundation. And it worked! It looks beautiful on the skin and has great coverage, it makes my complexion look flawless.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Givenchy Photo'Perfexion Fluid Foundation SPF 20 5.5 Perfect Cashew 0.8 oz
Caved in to the hype!! lmao well I gave in to the YouTube hype and couldn't be happier. Love the finish of this and the over all appearance of this on my textured skin is great! Evens out my horrible complexion making my pores nearly invisible. Gives a very natural finish. If your thinking of giving this a try, I would highly recommend it. Two thumbs up!
Meriam G.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Givenchy Photo Perfexion Fluid Foundation SPF 20 - # 8 Perfect Amber 25ml/0.8oz
In love either the new Givenchy. Perfect for smooth finish, blends perfectly. It didn't crack after a all day wear. Love the glowy look. Medium to full coverage. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend it to everyone.
Samina A.
Review for: Givenchy Photo'Perfexion Fluid Foundation SPF 20 5 Perfect Praline 0.8 oz
It really is good. Worth every penny. The shade perfect praline is a perfect match for me. It truly does provide photo perfection finish and even with flash photography the pictures turns out great!
estefania c.
Dallas
Does anyone recommend this foundation for oily sensitive skin?