BY GIVENCHY

A waterproof mascara with a ball-shaped brush that delivers a curling, panoramic, and high-definition makeup result. This new-generation formula contains fluid polymers that fix actives and pigments for a waterproof-makeup result. The Arabic Gum gives an instantaneous curling effect and does not contain any solvent, which provides a non-aggressive texture for protected lashes. Also, the low content of waxes creates a fluid and extremely light texture that's comfortable to wear and easy to apply.

Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Waterproof Mascara
  • "The absolute hands down best mascara! It will never fail you! You'll get unbelievable fullness and it's waterproof!! It'll stay all day! " in 4 reviews
Sara C.
100 points here! score! I got this as a sample from sephora a while back and i have to say it is a life changer. When i first saw it the brush was very scary and creepy i thought it would even poke my eyes out but this applicator is probably the best I've ever seen. it makes the hard to reach corners of my eyes BEAUTIFUL and the formula is just as amazing as the brush. I didn't have a problem with clumping but it made my eyes look very natural and for me, only 1-2 coats were good!
Shelby S.
Yes this mascara is great if you have strong lashes and love thick looking eyelashes. If you have thin eyelashes and very weak hair folecules I do not recommend this product. It is waterproof which is very bad for your lashes. But I was amazed on how well it worked on my lashes.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Jessica T.
Fall River, MA
This is an amazing mascara. It instantly, elongates, curls and volumizes my eyelashes! I can even skit the eyelash curler!!!
Jessica W.
It works really well and makes your lashes look thick and full. However, waterproof mascara is really bad for your lashes!
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Omg i love givenchy waterproof mascara its the bomb and has my lashes popping i would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Stephanie  L.
Definitley made my lashes and eyes pop! I love wearing it on top of my falsies makes them look dramatic and full!
One of my favorite mascara's I own! My eye lashes look so much longer and darker, and its super easy to use!
laura r.
Esta mascara megusta por el sepillo que Trae y diferente a otro, facil de aplicar las alarga mencanta
Ikràm G.
Casablanca
Well this mascara is a real must have for every girl it matches all shapes of eyes it leave your lashes long and not sticky at all I use it personally and I fall in love with it since day one
Amber B.
Magnolia, AR
Is this mascara difficult to apply? The way t
Ashton A.
Does the thing on the engagement get clumpy?
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
I've never used a wand like this. What's it like?
Taylor B.
Has anyone tried this??
Rosana D.
Does the brush really work? How much of a difference it make?